Vengeance

Tears started streaming down from her eyes, while fisting  the sheets in her hands as she was raging with anger. She was about to absorb her surroundings, about being a Queen of his but what he did ,broke her heart like that. He ruined her life by forcing her to marry him but that wasn't enough for him . Her modesty and dignity was the most salient feature of her life. She could never sacrifice them for anyone but he ruined her dignity.

She wanted to apologise for her words but he proved her right by achieving that cheap tactic. He was right ,he would never miss the chance to molest her. Tears were constantly running down her cheeks as she eyed at her naked form ,only in his shirt. She wanted to snatch that shirt from her body from which his woody sent could be smelled. She hated him all the more.

She harshly clean her tears from the back of her palm as she had decided to take her vengeance from him. He forced himself on her making her life hell , she wanted to make good terms with him as she knew , she would never get a chance to run away from the castle. But now she wanted to run from the darkness and this horrendous nature which she admired before.

She looked at the door when she heard someone's knocking at it. She immediately covered herself from the sheets and clean her tears , as she didn't like people to pity her. She would take her revenge on her own , as no one would go against their mighty King, who was for her only a cruel and ruthless man.

"Come in" she said while composing her miserable state to some extent followed by Umera who came in the room.

"Master told me you aren't feeling well so I came to ask if you need anything or want me to take your breakfast here." Umera said after bowing her head in an honor for her ,which again memorized her that she was his queen and belonged to him only. She couldn't tell anyone about this ,as she didn't want her pride to get ruined in front of everyone. She didn't want people to think that the Queen got molested by the King. She would have to maintain her stability and honor in the castle but she would never let go Aaron so easily after ruining her life.

"Master" she scoffed after hearing that words from her. She didn't even want to think about him as he ,after taking her to that miserable state , asking others to take care of her. Such a cheap tactic to show his people how careful he was for her. But only she knew the reality of her husband.

She looked at Umera who was waiting for her answer. "No need , I will come downstairs for taking my breakfast." Alaina's voice was harsher than usual at which she started regretting after noticing her tone. She wasn't one of them who take someone's anger out on someone else.

"If anything is bothering you , you can share it with me." Umera spoke with concern as she didn't mind her harshness at all.

"No I am fine. Just a little headache." Alaina spoke but this time with softness in her tone.

"Oh! I will give you medicine after you take your breakfast." Umera said and walked out of the room. Alaina took a deep sigh as she walked towards the restroom to change into her Queen's attire, clad in jewels.

She took a warm shower but it didn't help her to calm her nerves.  The tears coming out from her eyes were getting mixed with the water of the shower but the itching in her eyes didn't subsided.She after changing into a black gown with golden embroidery on it ,stood in front of the vanity table. She looked at her disheveled state with red puffy eyes which was cold with no emotions. She then looked at the red bruise on her skin over the jugular vein . She just wanted to  remove his touch from her body as she pressed her fingers on the two marks of his pointed canines. She remembering him draining her blood made her weakness increase as her color was already paled . She was so happy when she came to this island with Lidia but least did he know she would end up here.

She ,after taking a deep sigh, applied some make-up on her neck to hide the mark and walked outside the room.

                             °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

She was working in her office with Umera as they were discussing about the designs. The work was very hectic for her as she was working since morning. But she she was glad that it helped her to divert her attention for some time. They were discussing when a knock on the door disturbed them. She allowed to come in followed by Isabella who came with tea in her hand.

"I thought you should be feeling very tired. So I made tea for you." Isabella said excitedly as she placed the cup of tea in front of her. She also smiled as she mumbled a thank you to her. She really needed it that time.

"I knew you humans really love it." She said while collapsing her hands on either side earning a glare from Umera , which she ignored completely.

"And how do you know it?" Alaina asked enjoying her company as she took one sip of the tea.

"Oh, that Trevor told m..." She was saying in full flow but swat his palm on her lips as she realized what she had said.

"Trevor eh?" Alaina asked in surprise just to tease her. She knew there was something between them as, on her wedding ,day they both were taking glimpse of one another after every second. Alaina chuckled when Isabella's cheeks turned crimson. At first , she thought of her like Mia as her way of dressing was just like her ,like a seductress. Trevor must be smitten by her charms.

"Hope you guys stay happy with each other." Alaina wished for her as she knew that real love in this world is very hard to find . Aaron's face appeared in her figment of imagination on the thought of real love. He was her first love and was about to become real one too ,but his true side dawn upon her which was indeed cruel and ruthless.

"Hope so" Isabella spoke in a mumble but scrunched her house as Umera told her to go back to work , at which she stomped her foot on the ground and walked out of the office. They continued their work again. After few hours of working she got tired again as she was feeling very weak due to her loss of blood. Umera sensed her tiredness as she wind-up their work.

She walked towards her room rubbing the back of her neck which was aching because of sitting in the same position since morning. She stopped when she felt someone's present behind her. She turned around to look who it was but no one was there .

"Is someone's here?" She asked as the curtains swayed but shrugged as she thought it might happen because of the breeze. She walked a few steps ahead but stopped when the shattering of the breaking vase reached her ears. She reached near the vase and looked at it suspiciously as she couldn't understand how it broke. She walked further to see if there was anyone . She reached in front of a room as some sounds could be heard from inside .She entered the room but the sight in front of her shocked her.

There her husband was eating some of his mistresses. He was sitting on the chair behind the table as that mistress was strangling on his lap . He was busy eating her neck as he saw his wife standing at the door with red bloodshot eyes. Tears were ready to stream down from her eyes but she forced them to stay in, didn't want to weep in front of that beast anymore.

DO PRESS THE STAR BUTTON...

FOLLOW ME IF HAVEN'T DONE IT YET...

VOTE AND DO LOTS OF COMMENTS...