Missing

Missing:
We were very tired due to last night's cheerful events so we woke up late. I sat up in my place stretching my arms . I recalled the events of last night everything about Aaron was suspicious but he stood up for me flutter my heart.

"Good morning" Lidia spoke up in her sleepy voice as she just woke up. I wished her back and we both headed outside together but everyone was standing out there with tensions on their faces. I and Lidia walked towards them to ask what happened?

"Is everything all right?" We asked Emily as she was looking more tense than others. We didn't like her as she was a spoiled brat of our college and she was James' girlfriend too , just like James hitting on other girls even he had a girlfriend. She also was trying to seduce Caleb and Aaron by her charms , for few days but they didn't even spare a glance at her to which we were glad.

"James is missing" she blurted out. We got shocked after hearing this.

"But how?" Lidia asked her. We didn't had any attachment with him as we hate him and after the last night incident I hated him more but still he was our class fellow.

"We didn't know he didn't came back at night when he went to use washroom" this time James friend who share the barrack with him stated.

So he was missing from night. He disappeared after the last night events . I knew I had nothing to do with me but still had a feeling that whatever happened to him is concerned with me.

After few hours of finding him Professor Jonathan came with Caleb and Aaron. Aaron's face was as usual cold but Caleb's face had a stern expression on it which wasn't usual.

Professor Jonathan and some other students who went to look for him came with dejected expressions."We couldn't find him." Professor Jonathan stated which increase the wailings of Emily but I found it fake because they both were always caught cheating on eachother . Everyone started whispering , a tension was fabricating within the sounds. I felt someone's burning gaze on me so I turned to find Aaron who was looking at me with intense emotions as he was clenching his jaw.

"The inquiry team will find him out but we can't stay here anymore as I had received orders from the college trustees so we will leave by tomorrow morning . Everyone should be ready tomorrow." Professor stated and everyone was sacred by the sudden dissappearence of James.

We all head to our respective barracks to start preparation for departure. No one dared to go outside as they were scared and professor warned them too.

It's late at night when a stupid idea came in Lidia's mind. And I just glared at her. She wanted to go outside to collect some wild weeds for our science project as I told you we were the nerds of our schools so what else we could think about. I also like her idea but scared about professor's warning.

"Come on we won't get the chance again" she whined like a baby. I sighed as I agreed with her. We wore some warm clothes as the temperature was almost reaching to minus and we didn't want to freeze outside.

"Let's go to that's side " I said while placing the hoody on my head as we were trying to walk silently to not make a sound. We safely walked outside of the barracks region.

We took a sigh and turned on our torches as we reached the wild forest. We decided to find the weeds in different directions as Lidia went on the other side and me on the opposite one.

I was busy finding the weeds and keep walking to find them . When I collected enough of them I turned around to go back but halted in steps as I didn't know the way back to my barrack . I cursed myself not to remember the way or I should have mark some trees so that I could go back safely.

I sighed and walked wherever it seemed right to me praying in my heart that it should be the right path.

"Lidia" I screamed her name so that wherever she was could hear my voice but I didn't get the outcome of it. By then I was trembling in fear as I was completely lost and walking in the forest which was becoming more wild as I kept moving forward.

I kept moving forward but halted in steps when the sight in front of me made me shocked.

There was a big castle was built which looked more like a ghost town to me. Darkness and mist was surrounding it which was making it more horrendous . I looked at the sky above it which was covered in dark grey shades of clouds with a purple and maroon glint in them. Then it dawned on me that

"I am in the southern region of the Island."