Bite

Come here" she stiffened when she heard him. She didn't want him to order her around but he was the king here so she turned around and sighed in relief as he was wearing his pants but still shirtless. She just raised his neck indicating him to speak up she was listening.

But she gasped when he held her wrist and jerked her as she landed on his lap. She started pushing him by her palms on his bare chest but his hold got more tighter around her waist .

" Don't you know manners that you should knock before entering in someone's room" he said with a smirk as he spread his cold thumb on her jugular vein causing her to shiver. She cursed herself for keeping her one side of neck on display as he was continuously spreading his thumb causing goosebumps on her body.

" Leave me . I didn't know that it was your room. " She said firmly but only she knew that how much terrified she was at that time.

"You have done a mistake now the punishment is compulsory. " He said while leaning against her neck causing her to push him with full force which made him jerk away as he wasn't ready for that.

"You little " his eyes turned darker when she stood up and was about to run away but he grabbed her by her wrist and jerked her on the couch and hovered over her. She gasped when she felt his lips on the same spot where he bite before but shrieked in pain as this time he inserted his canines in her neck as he started draining her blood.

"Umm..." He moaned as he tasted her blood which very much pleased his taste buds.

Her eyes widened as she couldn't believe that Aaron is draining her blood. She started pushing him with her fists but he grabbed them and rested them above her head.

He moved towards her collar bone as he extricated his canines from her skin . He started biting there but not with his canines. After sucking and licking at the same spot for few seconds and after quenching his thirst he looked up at her.

She was crying as her face was pale after losing her precious blood . She didn't had energy to push him away so she just stared at him who was staring at her with intense emotions then darkness surrounded her and she fainted.

He sighed as he saw that coming by guessing from her health as she was short and very fragile under him. He tried to suck a little blood but her blood was of the most heavenly taste that he didn't taste like that before.He took her in bridal style and took her in her room and laid her on the bed in the centre and covered her with the maroon sheets.                                 ♦♦♦

She opened her eyes to find herself in her room. Last night events brought tears in her eyes as she felt very weak due to loss of blood. She stood in front of the vanity table to examine the two round marks of his teeth with some hickeys on her collar bone too. She blessed him with lots of cursed words when she grabbed a gown of green color and went to take a shower.After taking the shower she removed the marks after applying make up on it and make a loose bun before headed downstairs.

She woke up early this morning as she saw Valerie kneading the dough and Mia cutting vegetables. Mia glared at her but she ignored her and moved towards Valerie. She forced Valerie to let her knead the dough so she let her and started doing another work while talking with her.

A girl named Isabella entered the kitchen about which Valerie told her that she was also a worker there and started talking with Mia as they were looking friends both with same types of clothes.

"She is also a mistress" Alaina asked Valerie in a whisper to which she nodded in no .

" She is just a worker here, nothing much."  Valerie stated."Hello I am Isabella. This is my first time seeing a human this close." Isabella came forward ignoring the daggers thrown by Mia and introduced herself to her.