act 12

ACT 12 ,
TEACHING A FOOL

" Was it me? Or was it you? ,,

A loud high gasp appears as both of e/c irises are now wide open , glimmering beneath the unsual color of light. An unusual yet familiar scene revealing to her eyes. Once here eyes open , she can see the broken city. All of the buildings missing pieces , collapsed , like nobody ever exist.

" Where.... ,,

She croaked out , feeling still the tense inside her from before. Now , rather than the chess pattern floored room with presents and balloons instead it's a whole entire world where the skies are red with matching black clouds. And instead of the double braided red haired girl , Lucy she is now presented with a back of a quite familiar man. The man is much taller than her , wears a bowler hat, a British-looking, long, brown suit with grey turtleneck shirt underneath, and brown gloves and seems like to be holding a cane.

The two right now is nowhere familiar for the girl to the least. From the blue sky changing to red and the white clouds to black. A scenery that she for surely know nowhere in earth can be found. Somewhat she can feels the tension running along with the wind , somehow she can feels no one else is there beside the them.

" Can you get up , Child? ,,

He calls her out. Now she's sure it's that person , the rasp and husk from the masculine tone that no one can't miss , it must be him. Though , she decides too stay silent as she gets up. There's a few moment of silent before he turns around. The man has a thin mustache and he has a light chestnut strand of hair hides the right side of his face, the hair above his neck is white and the rest is dark brown. His eyes are of a brownish-golden color , gazing back at her (e/c) irises.

" We've meet again , dear. Properly this time , last time you had showed me your attempt to scare this poor old calico cat. ,,

" Fear only appear when we lose grip of something to protect us , a sacrifice for our own safety. Yet , I see none inside you whenever I try. That is up until now. ,,

The young girl paused , taking a step forward towards the man.

" Tell me , Sensei. Is this all part of your plan? From years to years that you have worked for , and now i'm the one who stand right infront of you.

Am I perhaps part of your fear? Or am I that fear? ,,

To the dearest world has been broken a long time ago , there will be always good and evil. Moral becomes the one who divine most , yet the balance will change every second. He remembers the red haired man , the way he had succeeded pulling him to the other side. He remembers the boy just like her , crossing the bridge that leave trails. And now he wonders can he twist the entity that devine reality.

" There is no worry for such things. After all , you are in fact just a mere child. An apple growing in a rotten tree , and nothing else. ,,

He simply stated. Her eyes widen just in a second from his words , making her body stiffen as his eyes pierce through her e/c ones. At that point she can feels the threat , full of charismatic persona , someone wise and powerful.

" Tell me , young Dazai. Is it the warmth and love from your brother that you crave? Or is it the lust for revenge when he left you rot in that cell? If you don't mind , this old man is curious like a cat he is as the reason behind of all your action. ,,

He paused , patiently waiting for the young girl to prepare herself for his next words.

" The rat had successfully pursue you into his palm , hasn't he? Of course he would promise the dear brother of yours to once again hold your hand as in exchange you work for him.

But have you ever wonder what's your brother been hiding behind the red curtain? The actions that he fully commit too , knowing the consequences and the damage that will bring impact to the world?

For you? ,,

She stays silent. Now she fully realize how much of a threat he is. Natsume Sōseki , a teacher and that moral in the middle of good and bad. The one who's keepimg the balance in Yokohama , a city full of pure chaos , full of gun and smokes in every corner at night.

A moment later , everything around her turn into a black abyss. There's only a white light centering her from above , and yet this is something quite familiar to her.

" What the- Natsume-sensei?! What's happening?! ,,

There's no respond what-so-ever. Her yell echoing through the darkness , so far until she can't even hear it again for herself. 'What's happening here?!,. She remembers the twin braided girl , Lucy. She remembers yet she couldn't tell what happen next before she got here. With her strength she tries multiple time to activate her special ability , yet not a single attempt succeeded.

" Dazai-san , may I ask who's that girl in the picture? ,,

Her ears perked up to that new voice as she snaps her head towards somekind of a movie screen , a bit blurry with soft blue light on top of it. She's presented with a sight of a white haired boy with an uneven bang and multicoloured eyes , facing a familiar brown locks leaning against a tombstone with a picture frame on his palm.

" Oh seems like you've become a more curious cat , Atsushi-kun! Well then , why don't you try to take a guess~? ,,

His sing sang voice , cheering as he looks at the other boy eyes with a soft smile.

" Uhm , well from the looks of her hair maybe she's related to you? ,,

" Well , there's no point hiding it from you since you'll know  soon enough... yes , she is my dear little sister. ,,

The girl in the frame looks younger than her now , much younger. There's a smile on her face as she clings on the other taller brunette , her brother Osamu. The two seems happy , much much happier before this.

" Y/n , her name. Beautiful right? Just like the person herself. Of course she is! She's my sister afterall!

There was a silent pause between his words , with the dark chocolate eyes darken before Atsushi. His childish smile is now replaced with a grimm , a sadden facade of a broken man.

Too bad this world isn't fair. ,,

___

Words Count: 1103

Ahaha....don't attack me pls
And yes this is all unedited