Halloween Special

Words Count : 3801

Happy halloween everybody!
I know this story is a pretty suck one but I wanna make something for Halloween so enjoy~!^^

Happy halloween everybody!I know this story is a pretty suck one but I wanna make something for Halloween so enjoy~!^^

A 12 years old boy along with an 9 years old little girl , both sitting on a chair beside each other

A 12 years old boy along with an 9 years old little girl , both sitting on a chair beside each other. In a white room where there's only a long table in front of them with a single chair and a long gigantic mirror on the side , there's only a silencing air whispering through anyone ears that walks in.

Both of them in a white hospital outfit , the older brunette embraced by bandages all over his body , even his head along with the right of his eye. While the other one with few of bandages around her palms and fingers , the same to her knees and around her forehead , hugging close and tight a white rabbit wearing a black dress with a small innocent white cravat , only revealing it's foot , tail , and head.

Eyes like doll gazing the floor , exploring it like a blank white canvas that she paint with nothing else but her eyes. Their breathing death , speak no time , nor do they move an inch like a proper human being. That is until a woman rained with cherry red eyes and red hair loosely tied into a side low ponytail , held with her shoulder and a hairpin. She wore a black turtle neck sweater , with a long warming deep cherry red skirt reaching her knees , a dark stockings , and a pair of similiar deep cherry red combat boots . Completed a long white and light grey palet blanket scarf around her body held with her elbows , walks into the room.

The atmosphere around her oppositely struck with theirs. She has the calming and gentle aura with hidden with a lingering certain intention. She has a tall and slender figure , her long , neatly cut bangs covered her left side while exposing clearly her right. She carried a file on her hands , closing the space between her and the file , along with some other papers. Her lucious red lip forming into a small smile as she took her sit on the other side of the table.

She greeted them and introduced herself as Ozaki Kōyō , though only to be replied with silence from the kids. The girl hugged her bunny and dug her small hands into it , with her head buried to the back of the white bunny head. Her (e/c) irises didn't look up nor it's curious , while the older brother took her hand and gently rubbed it to calm the younger sister , and looking up to meet the face of the adult.