BSD BEAST SPIN-OFF

This one is kinda rushed sooo
Words count : 401

This one is kinda rushed soooWords count : 401

" THERE SHE IS , CLOSE YET FAR. ,,

DAZAI OSAMU , ALSO KNOWN AS THE LEADER OF PORT MAFIA. The man who terrifies time and reality themselves. The heart of this cruel world , beating yet silent. A man with the facade of a soilder potrait , only the fact that no one will miss him as much as he is known for his monstrous art pieces.

Currently , he's sitting in a dark room with nothing else other than him alone on a singular wood chair. And a large framed painting of a brunette lady with a soft porcelain skin and eyes tinted with light , a white satin silk covering most of her body , holding a flower basket full hydrangeas.

There it is , a smile on the lady face. A beautiful one , genuine kind and innocent. A kind that even a monster like himself will miss.

He will never get bored sitting in front of the potrait in silent , even for a hundred years. The dying wishes and empty promises from his effort that his bare shoulders has to carry , the verge of tears threatening to spill yet it all gone by one word , y/n.

The other reality he always wish to be in , just to see her again in person. No matter what the book can create , what's already deas can not be bring back again. It was all useless , he thought. A foolish demand for his fragile glass , somekind of a child's play to lost himself in his make-believe.

Indeed

This scenarios that he makes only hurting him more as he actually opens his eyes. Standing on the edge of one of the Port Mafia tower , ready to fly.

What makes humans blind? Something that makes them change?

Money?

Lust?

Power?

Revenge?

No , it was the attempt to feel loved , alive , and human.

The one thing that his heart always craved , the only one that he had hoped to never loose. From the existence of Odasaku himself , not remembering his dear friend until the death of his little sister.

In front of his sight was the exact copy of him , with lighter trench coat and less bandage. It was him , from the reality he wished to live in.

" is she alive? ,,

" yes , she is. ,,

" i see. . . take good care of her. ,,

" I will. ,,

And he falls.

He falls underneath the sun set. Landing in a perfect way that he could ever imagine.