act 5

Note .
Play the song as you go through

Act 5 .
Bloodied Veil

" Rot away , my little Colossus ,,

─62504018 . 4

" What

" What. The. Hell. Happened. In here?! ,,

Through out the room , Chuuya voice rang into their ears. Rapid breathing came out from the silent rabid dog himself , the same maiden also on his sight. She standing in front of him , face to face meanwhile the dark haired male on his knees with wide eyes filtered with such a horror.

" Nakahara-san , we just finished our match. I apologize for making you search for me because of my reckless action. ,,

The female responded nonchalantly yet formally stern. It quite bothered the ginger haired that she addressed him with his last name even how many times he told her to just address him with his first name. Chuuya raise an eyebrow at her statement as well as his eyes analyzing Akutagawa who's still on the ground. And back at her. Even if he was tired of the stuff that Akutagawa does for proofing himself and the lack of sensitivity from the female , he couldn't protest it. He only sighed in frustation and open his mouth , asking a question to the female.

" Tell me what happened in here? And don't bother to lie. ,,

" Like I said , Nakahara-san. We had a match. Akutagawa-san decided to take me here so we can do match. Tough even if he said not to hold back and don't worry about him , I kept my limit so that he won't have fatal injuries or near to death. ,,

Again , he sighed and rubbed his temple. He asked Akutagawa if he was okay and if he need anything , but of course only to be responded by a clicked of a tongue from him. Akutagawa did not respond with a word. That's what makes him worried. Tough he just shrug it off and decided to leave him alone. Indeed , he did feel something was off from that situation. But he couldn't figure out what is it.