act 6

Act 6 ,
Tears and
Destruction

" Love and affection can do so much things

" Love and affection can do so much things. Pain can do more. ,,

涙と破壊

涙と破壊 .

" Hakai-chan dear , have you finished your work? ,,

On a dull dusty yet shining bright morning , a young high school girl named Namidato Hakai , with a smile almost always written on her face , hear her dearest mother calling her name from up stairs.

" Of course mama! I'm going to clean it now! ,,

The young girl replied with the sweet clinical voice of hers , as she swiped her face with a small white fabric. The door opened slightly , revealing her mom with a motherly facade.

" Ah , it's alright! Your dad will clean it soon enough. Now go take a shower and prepare for your school! You don't want to be late

Don't you? ,,

Unbeknownst to anyone else , they may look like a normal family. Though , the hint of venom and unstable in her last words does not fear the yound Hakai. Instead , she turn her head around to her mother with a replying smile before answering her question , gently.

" Of course ma! Oh and if Shuuji arrive earlier tell him to wait for me! ,,

As if nothing happened she laughed it all of along with her mother. Hakai then left the room with her mother , closing the door that leads into the basement. Changing her clothes into her uniform , tidying her dark chocolate hair into a long braid and having her breakfast , she bid her goodbyes to her family before meeting her gaze with Shuuji , who's in front of her home.

" Morning , Ha-chan ,,

" Good morning , Shu-kun! ,,