act 7

Warning¡!
This chapter will be provided with things that come out from our dearest (y/n) body that isn't supposed to be in there on the first place , also a performance of something that you are NOT supposed to do anytime more then the other chapters!

Enjoy~! / ( ^ ヮ ^ ) /

Act 7 ,
Russian Rat

" A will to live is a will to a slow and painful death

" A will to live is a will to a slow and painful death. ,,

涙と破壊

涙と破壊 .

" Namidato-senpai , I like you! Please go out with me! ,,

As the boy exclaimed , he looked at her with eyes full of hope. Only to be abandon by the coldness around her , even with a shining smile that she gave. Under the green leafs as a centre of the school , they both stand in there.

" I'm sorry Kinako-kun , you're really nice and all but I'm not ready for a relationship nor I want to go on a date with anyone. ,,

She paused , not a trickle nor hint of her smile leaving.

" Let's just be friend alright? And cheer up! A frown wouldn't fit on you ,,

It's visible of course , the look of sadness started to crawl and stick onto his face. The boy looked down , pulling back the love letter that he had planned to give to her and clutching it close.

" A-ah I see. . . You're right. . . Let's get to know each other closer first── ,,

" Ara , I forgot that I have to come home earlier! Bye bye Kinako-kun~! ,,

She cut him off , waving goodbye as she pick up her bag from the ground before running away , leaving the boy with a confused look alone.

Hakai silently giggle to herself while her legs continue to walk her to the school gate , where she could see Shuuji already waiting for her. Her smile widen and her eyes glimmers. Shuuji , who was too busy locking his gaze to the ground and getting lost in his toughts did not noticed her presence until she surprised him from back. He let out a small squel and jump back to face Hakai who's laughing at his reaction.