act 8

Act 8 ,
Humpty dumty
Had a great fall.

Act 8 ,Humpty dumtyHad a great fall

" Look. The Humpty Dumty break again. ,,

Where were we again? Ah yes , dearest mother mirror crack

she dropped the hand mirror , falling hard to the floor as she screamed. It was the first time she has ever screamed that loud , everything around her shatter like the windows the children break during halloween or for a cruel prank. All the animations stops , resulting her to yet again left alone. She felt different somehow due to all the nonsense that the world gives her , not just mentally but also physically.

Now , there's only her dearly self and the mirror left. No more of her reflection looking out to meet her gaze , only a half shattered curved mirror. Banging ringing dreading her ears. Her throat sore from her voice , still screaming without knowing a singular reason why , sliding the tip of her tongue out to meet the skin of the sour dry air.

Snapping her eyelids open and letting out a small yelp as her lungs begs for air as a mercy before it's death sentence. She has survived the horridness dream that they called nightmare , but with what left inside her?

A peek of sun hidden under the rows of tall buildings filling her blurred vision. She realized that she had passed out on the merciless cold tile checker pattern floor. She force herself to sit , there's no dark liquid left in her mouth nor stomach. Same goes to the tiled floor and the painted wall. All wounds , scratches , and stitches were all gone by now , returning her skin into the normal porcelain texture. The tangled mess of her hair fall drenched passing her dull shoulders. Outside was still having the bits of dark painting , with no sun peeking to take care.

Using her hands as her support , she got up from the tedious floor before opening the curtains slightly , looking out the insight view her eyes could only catch. She looked back at the bed side table in intent to read the digital clock. It was four in the morning. Her silent foot steps walking to her personal bathroom , opening the door and closing it behind and locking it. She took a deep breath , recollecting her vivid memories of the strange event happened in her so called dream.