act 15

ACT 15,
ONE JOYOUS CHILD

" rejoice, you have successfully made me kill myself

" rejoice, you have successfully made me kill myself. Alas, a new layer of my body is ready to be strip out of my bones. ,,

Inside Anne's playroom, Sakaguchi Ango, Kyouka, Aysushi, and as well as Anne waits patiently as the room itself painting an immense intense atmosphere between the seasoning curiosity.

He's confident, yes. Seeing how Dazai never attempt to make a single joke when they discussed the plan makes him both more confident and worry. Afterall, this is Dazai [y/n] that we're talking about. A false existence that the devil itself granted a power that eating her own existence. The poor doll that was chosen to suffer an eternal foggy autumn. An endless mist that will make her lost between reality and ilusion. A deity with false memory and identity.

" Anytime now... ,, the growing pain that Anne has to bare just to put the girl to sleep inside the little room. Five, five minutes had passed. The door knob was slowly turning into a black liquid, dripping to the tiled floor as the door opened by itself without the key that was supposed to be the only thing that can open it.

'My goal, my desire that I can fulfill now... maybe, just maybe... maybe I can be happy,

Tantalizing, as you put it into a word; Tormenting or teasing with the sight or promise of something unobtainable; exciting one's senses or desires. Maybe she has become delusional after years becoming a prisoner, a slave to her own mind that reject the necessity of her heart.

She braves herself to look them on the eyes, lifting her dominant arm towards the group of four. Kyouka with the sharpest instict pulls out her signature weapon, ready to strike as her demon ability appears right behind her, meanwhile Atsushi hands stretched beside him in front of both Ango and Anne, hinting that he will not hestitates to use his ability if she strikes first.

" Y/n, please listen to us- ,,

" What makes you think i won't go deaf with someone that Dazai loves so much, Nakajima? ,,

Nakajima, he replay in his mind. Her tone is cold yet sorrowful, contrasting with Dazai Osamu set of tone and how childish and warm character that hide his flaws.

" Mr. Dazai had sent us here to save you! He's currently inside of an anti-ability prison along with Fyodor, the one who took you for granted to fulfill his selfish desire! ,,

" What do you know about Dazai and Fyodor, Nakajima? ,, It changes, he beem quietly behind his head. The tone changes. Unfortunately for him, a quick and strong hit right on his stomach sends him flying across the room.