act 13

ACT 13,
HALF NAKED SOUL

ACT 13,HALF NAKED SOUL

" don't go. you're mine since mother womb. ,,

___

" There's once a rumor, an urban legend between the mafia. They said that the Port Mafia hold great power, an ability to make anyone kneel. ,,

The albino boy shoulders tensed up, now feeling the air with tense when his gaze meets the dark chocolate ones. A sharp stare, maybe even sharper than any knives and cut deeper than any words.

" You know exactly that, right Atsushi-kun? After all, you did hear our little conversation. ,,

" Uhm- well yes! But it was on accident- ,,

" Well yeah yeah~ accident or not you'll know about it sooner or later anyway~ ,,

It scares him how his mentor could switch between different personalities so quick, especially at a moment like this. He learned how this rumor is true. The dots is waiting to be connect in front of him. Could it be the woman in the picture is related with this rumor?

When he looks at the picture, he sees a beautiful woman. More beautiful than anyone he ever met. And yet, her eyes place no more than desperation. Maybe even a bit of jealousy, and hidden rage waiting to be lit. He couldn't help but wonder, how could a beautiful woman like her have to face the world cruelly? As if he wants to see her eyes filled with joy instead of the trauma that broke her.

" That's right, Atsushi-kun. This lady right here is in fact the one that the rumor speaks of. Maiden of Death, as they call her. A dark creature who lives among the dogs, right under the chain of the leader himself yet no one knows the whereabouts or confirming its existence. ,,

The brunet can recall the time where he saw his own sister. Her whole body chained up, and dead bodies scattered around. She was dressed in nothing but the same hospital gown stained with dirt and blood, wide black eyes with e/c irises in the middle, wild messy short hair, and the one and only most terrifying noticeable feature is her none other than her mouth that filled with darkness and sharp teeth all around the corner and blood dripping from it.

The man with silk black hair puts his arms around the 15 years old boy's shoulders, leaning to his ear with a wide grin.

" Good job Dazai-kun. You've improved very well since the first time we met. You know what to do next. ,,

The boy raised his hand and touched his sister's forehead, activating his ability, and resulting the younger girl body went limp and fell to the hard tile.

" You know Atsushi-kun, she wasn't supposed to be like this. She was one of the sweetest person that I'd ever known... ,,

" ...What happened to her? ,,

There's a heavy silence between them, thick enough that no knife can cut it. Is this what he's devastated of? The tiger thought. After months knowing his mentor, after knowing he's relationship with the mafia, he realize he only seee what the suicidal maniac presented to him. Looking back again, he always seems more empty than any oter people he had ever met.

Dazai Osamu, the man who carries a ton of weight on his bare shoulder glaze his eyes towards the boy. Guilty, is what written on his face, unable to be change by any words or actions. He smiles softly, that it looks like the most genuine one, the very first for the albino.

" There's nothing you can do to change this world cruelty, Atsushi-kun. That's what happened. ,,

Then the screen goes black.

Fluttering her eyes shut and back open, she sees a mirror in front of her. The same one from the first time she met Mari in person. The broken mirror sit still from the lasttime she saw it. There's blood stain visible on the other side of the mirror.

"  Come out, Mari. I need to talk to you. ,,

Chilling laughter filling her ears. A pair of hand placed on the other side of the glass, at first she couldn't see Mari face properly but as soon as Mari leans in, a clear sight of a black socket pair instead of e/c irises. Some parts of her body are no longer there, only an empty black space but no flesh nor skin. Black veins crawling up from her neck to the bottom of her mouth, that's seem even more disturbing now that there's a fresh peeled skin that expose the inside flesh of her face between her mouth.

Even y/n would be surprised at the sight of the monster that's been eating her sanity. Though, Mari distorted appearance didn't make her flinch nor feel any fear. No, but a small smile. The girl eyes laid no other emotion other than satisfactory.

" Hello again, Mari. How does it feel to be fooled by this mere human? ,,

She could feel the rage within. Passionate fire blazing, wild and out of anyone's control. The young girl hands reached out to touch Mari cheeks, destroying the mirror that separate their conscious. Mari, the vicious monster has no longer the ability to talk and leaving it to only be able to growl and create random noise.

" You must be wondering how come we've come to this plot twist, don't you? ,,

She remembers what Natsume-sensei said to her. 'Someone who can't make their own decision is the same as the dead.' The way his eyes stare right at her own, knowing fully well his charismatic speech affected her. For someone who's been isolated for years, tortured, and living to be somebody else doll will know the lies that they see. He wasn't lying in anyway.

" I've always realized the worth of my life. Why they insisted to keep me as a dirty little secret. The maiden who's trapped beneath the ground, chained and starved. ,,

Yet he didn't know the fact that Dazai y/n, isn't someone naive who would fall for Fyodor scheme. The name Dazai itself should be the biggest clue for everyone that know Dazai Osamu. The ex-executive from the Port Mafia, a merciless monster who bath in blood of his enemy and exactly anyone who dare to get in his way.

" I've always craved for my brother touch. For him to share his warmth with me again. To make myself happy for the last time. ,,

Dazai Osamu and Fyodor Dostoyevsky are not the only one who's playing the game chess.

" With that book, I'll be able to be happy once again. ,,

___

This is rushed.

Yeah I don't edit any of my chapter.

Should I make an actual book from y/n ability name? Lol just a thought