Valentine Special

Play the music , ur welcome😌
Highchool au

ONCE A YEAR , that day when the roses blossom around , from family , friends , and lovers

ONCE A YEAR , that day when the roses blossom around , from family , friends , and lovers. No one is supposed to be alone , not especially for thie upcoming day.

" y/n-chan~ are you planning to give someone chocolate? ,,

One of the four females , Naomi asked the brunette , catching her attention from the lunch that her brother packed. A cute bunny like decodation from sea weed on top of the rice and kinds of dish on the side. Currently it's lunch time , with Yosano , Haruno and Naomi surrounding y/n desk.

" Chocolate? Uhm.... well maybe Nii-chan? ,,

The girl replied oblivously , making the other three sweat dropped from the most innocent girl out of their group. Tho , the innocent won't be long enough by the mischief of the older black haired woman with butterfly pin along with the glassed woman.

" Oya? Do you not have a crush for any ginger? ,,

" Or perhaps a kitten? ,,

" NOT MY BROTHER! ,,

" Naomi- not that ginger! ,,

" Oh... that nose bandaged guy? ,,

" eye- ,,

" Ooh! Maybe even Akutagawa? ,,

" I was planning to give you three and Kyouka chocolates , but I don't know much about the others that well to give them chocolate. ,,

The silence fell , hard.

How come this innocent child lives with the suicidal maniac?!

Yet no one continue to speak. The e/c irises looks down to her lap , lost in her thought of who else she could give her home-made chocolate too. Thinking back of what the others said , there is a certain ginger who has been around her pretty much almost everyday.

She remembers the time when he would cheer her up , even from all of the complaining that comes from her older brother. She remembers the time they first met , up until now he would be there in any cost. It's a sweet time , as she puts it like that. It's beautiful knowing how a friend can always lend a hand for each other.

"/n-chan? Y/n-chan~~ the earth is calling you~ ,,

The glint in her eyes dissapeared when she flinch at the calls.