act 2

Act 3 .
The World,
Second Dazai.

The World,Second Dazai

" So , this is her? "

Dread in her ears , but not in her mind as she listen closely to the conversation between the ginger haired executive , Chuuya and the red haired woman , Kōyō. Frustration keep piling up inside the metal blue eyes. Furrowing his eyebrows and rubbing his temple with his fingers , he look back the the chocolate brown haired girl

" Yup , this is her. And as what I assume boss had told you , I want you to clean her up- she's. . . not like the other women in any shape or form. . . "

Agitate of her silent presence , Chuuya rubbed the back of his neck as he took a glance at the (e/c) dry as dust globe. Visible to any other , Kōyō too , feeling the tension of her own as her eyes continue to scan the girl. She shrugged it off and nod her head.

Walking towards the girl , she placed her hand on her cheek and rubbed her soft yet sharp porcelain skin with her thumb. Placing the rest of her fingers underneath the fragile doll , she tilted her head up and stare deeply into her , inspecting her emotion blind eyes before smiling at herself.

" My , what a lovely red spider lily you have grown into

Stopping her own sentence , Kōyō turn her head to the short executive

Don't worry Chuuya , I'll take care of her and bring her back to you when she's look like a brand new polished doll "

___

The ginger haired man blinked. Then blinked twice again. Did he just say Dazai? Mori telling him that the man , Dazai Osamu has a family member?

Never in his life he ever heard Dazai mention anything about his family. Not a word , not a sign. And now the leader of the Port Mafia telling him that this girl is bond by blood with that mackerel?!

Then again , she has the same hair color as the former executive , so yes , it is more believable. But what more suspicious is that why was she locked underground? And as if you think it's unbelievable , why just now Mori introducing her to him? Something is not right , and he knows it.