act 3

Act 3
My Name ,
Is Yours.

Act 3My Name ,Is Yours

" I a m y o u . Y o u a r e m e . O u r d i f f e r e n c e i s t h a t I ' m
o n l y i n s i d e. Y o u ' r e
t h e o u t s i d e . "

" Those bastards manage to get into the lobby , huh

" Those bastards manage to get into the lobby , huh. Funny , I didn't hear any noise. "

Curently , (y/n) and Chuuya are now in the lobby. To be exact , Chuuya is the one who came down before her and when he had arrived , the only one standing is her one and only. Corpses full-fill the room as well as blood , painted on the walls and floor , fluttering through anyone eyes who witnessed.

He has suspect this is her ability , seeing her is the one who's breathing in a silent pattern with no trace of blood nor any wrinkles on her attire.

" This was your doing , isn't it? "

" Correct. It was my doing , Nakahara-san. "

A quick respond came out , defeating the light itself. It was rare to hear her talk , and sure her voice was pleasant in his ears , but that doesn't mean that he will lose against the sweetest poison in her vein.

Before he could ask anymore question to the girl behind the transparent black silk , a reminder setting on his head. He kept his question in mind , for now they have a mission to take care.

Leaving the lobby , whispers and tell-tale from afar them could be heard. Had anyone witness her ability? Curiosity lingering within them. They never saw her came in , nor did they saw her came out.

As silent as the wind can be , as dark as the void can be. Never talk in her own will , never leave the side like a loyal dog. With this , she isn't a human , but a doll to the one who found her.

.

.

.