5

HARRY

Spending times with taylor was nice, they watched movie , cuddled, laughing and cook together, it's made his stressed at work gone, this is what he needed, attention.

After saying goodbye to Taylor , Harry decided to go at supermarket to buy sweets for his kids, they must be happy, Harry thought.

On his way to home after done buying the sweets for his kids, he drives past a clinic and saw louis carrying miller and tanner's besides them looking fondly over his husband and son.

Harry grips the handle so hard his knuckles showed. He feels so mad that he cant think about anything else , all on his minds right now are louis and tanner.

Harry parks his car in the garage and carrying the sweets for his kids .

"children, where you at?" harry shouted

Suddenly , Josh, Lily and the twins, Sophia and Aiden are running downstairs.

"hi daddy" josh said.

"hey joshua, do you take care of your siblings buddy?" .

"hm i did, wheres papa daddy? is miller's fever is okay?" asked josh.

Oh harry thought. So louis didn't tell them that hes going out with Tanner. Wait till he gets home, i know what to do with him and that bastard . Harry thought angrily.

"Oh papa is on his way to home and yes miller is okay, btw i bought you guys sweets!!"

"YAYYYYY we haven't eat sweets in such a long time," , lily exclaimed. Harry chuckled.

"okay but promise me after you eat them please brush your teeth okay?"
"ayy ayy captain" they all said and run away with the bag of sweets.

harry shakes his head, oh how much i missed this moment with his precious kids.

"im home". louis comes with sleeping miller on his shoulder looking tired as ever . "oh harry, you're home" louis said looking at harry's direction.

"yeah". harry replied with monotone voice.

"how was the meeting honey?" louis sat down besides harry on the couch .

"good" harry replied dryly.

"harry whats wrong?" "did something happened?" louis is now panicking looking at his husband.

"oh im so fine, i even saw my husband and my bff looking cosy together, like a happy couple, yeah everything's fine" harry replied sassily.

"h-harry" louis sighed.

"wtf are you thinking louis!? you know ive reputation, what would they say if they find you and my bff getting so close like a fucking married couple !?" harry shouted

"wtf fucking hell harry whats wrong with you? do you think i'll cheat on you!?' louis is crying rn. "do you think i'll fucking betray you with your fucking bff? where were you when i need you harry? where are you when your son is sick? where are you when your kids need you? "where are you harry ? fucking tell me! cause im so tired with your whatsoever attitudes right now im so fucking done".

"You even have the audacity to yell at me instead of asking how's your son doing? You're the one who told me to go on my own to a clinic and when i asked a help from tanner you're mad!? You're crazy! And do you think i didn't notice the hickeys on your neck ? Thats not from mine harry cause we've never have sex this lately , I don't bring it up cause i trust you , i love you and i know you won't do this to me but im done".

"Dont lie to my fucking face harry , whos this bitch that youre fucking? answer me harry cause im tired with your bullshit ." louis snapped".

"L-lou-" harry tried

"Dont you ever fucking lou me harry, whats going on in this marriage? i-i cant do it anymore harry". louis sighed and crying, he's so tired with this right now, he just want to dissapear and never come back.

"w-what do you mean you cant do it anymore lou?" harry shakingly asked . no no this cant be happening, he loves louis, he loves his family . no, no , no.

"you know what i mean harry, tell me , tell me who's your fucking this lately harry tell me! im not stupid please" louis cried. "i-it was t-taylor". harry silently whispered.

"taylor your assistant!?" louis shouted
harry nodded looking at his lap.

"fucking hell harry, how long?" louis asked angrily , he now stands up and walking to miller's room and gently put him down on his crib . He kissed his forehead softly and mumbled i love yous .

He met harry outside the room looking miserable. "how long harry, how long have you cheated on my back?" louis silently asked . he cant believe that harry actually did this to him, after all this time , he trustred harry more than himself .

"about 4 months ago lou" harry said.

"after miller was born, really harry? why would you do that to me!?" am i not enough for you harry? am i not pretty and great at bed harry ? did she more better than me ? more sexy? i know you're disgusted of my body after giving birth to miller i've got scratches i know im not- " louis now screaming crazily.

"no, no not like that lou! pls hear me out.
its just when miller was born i just felt you didn't care about me anymore, you didn't even spend the night at our room, you always at miller's room.

i feel lonely lou, im so sorry , i swear i didnt feel anything at taylor , i just loved her presents pls lou believe me" harry begged

"that still didn't give you the right to cheat on me harry, you didn't even care about miller, it was always me who's taking care of him. He's your son too you know but you don't even spend times with him and when tanner's there for him and love them like his own kids, you're mad when your bff is always there for us , you're so hypocrite harry, you're jealous of your own son, im just so disappointed with you, you're not the harry that i know that i married.

I'm going to my mum's house tomorrow, i'll take the kids with me , you better prove to me that you still want to save this marriage or else i'll give you to sign the paper harry." louis said and go to their bedroom and slam the door.

he lays in the bed and silently crying . he feels so broken , he loves harry so so much and his family he didn't want this to end but hes so hurt right now and still can't believe harry did this to him.

Harry went to sleep at the couch in living room, his heart feels so heavy, he loves his husband, his kids and this marriage. He doesn't want a divorce. He'll do anything to save his family and get louis' trust back, he's so determined. Thats the moment he knew he fucked up real bad.

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲. 𝗜𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮, 𝗶 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘃𝗶𝗯𝗲𝘇 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘆 𝗭𝗔𝗬𝗡 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀