2

HARRY

Harry opened his eyes slightly. Suddenly he remembered what happened last night. He felt so guilty . He actually didn't have really work at office and this clients all. He just spending time having fun with Taylor, His new assistant . He know it's so wrong and He's married but it's just feel so nice and he just want an attention. Since  Louis gave birth to our newborn, Miller , He feel like he's been ignoring him and busy with the kids and Harry feels lonely. He don't really serious with Taylor but it's so nice to having her around and take care of his loneliness. it's not really wrong right? .

He quickly be ready remembering he has a date with Taylor today. While he prepares himself , he walked in front of Josh room , his eldest son and heard their little conversations.

"Hey Josh, do you know Uncle Tanner?" Lily their second child asked.
"Of course. He's dada best friend. Why did you asked hmm"? Josh said.
"Why can't daddy be like him huh? Daddy is not like he used to be anymore. He always got home late and we barely see him this lately. I just feel that he don't love us anymore. Instead, Uncle Tanner was here with us and papa. And papa looks like he really comfortable with Uncle Tanner. But with daddy, he always looks sad and there's one day, i saw him crying in the corner of bathroom because of daddy. I feel bad for papa Josh". Lily said truthfully.

Josh sighed. "I know but you can't say those things to daddy. Maybe he's just really that busy and he is doing this all for us, for papa. Let's just hope daddy will be like he used to be yeah?" Said Josh and hugged his sister.
"Everything is gonna be like before yeah?" Josh kissed his sister forehead.

Harry sighed. It's hurting hearing his own child wanting him to be replaced by his own best friend. Yeah sure harry has been asked Tanner to looks after his family , but it's didn't mean like he wants Tanner to take over his place.
Harry going downstairs and seeing Louis wearing his apron, he looks cute and adorable.

Louis looked at Harry and rolled his eyes "where are you going to harry? I thought today's weekend?" Louis asked.

"I just have something to discuss about work with Liam, don't worry I'll be back soon", see ya!" Harry said and kissed Louis forehead.
He knows louis is mad but he's getting late to persuade him or Taylor will never stop nagging at
him.

Harry closed the door and started the engin and ready to having fun with Taylor.

*this story is getting weird haha, by the way i hope you guys are enjoying it and yeah in the next chapter, Louis will find out about harry and taylor. So stay tune!!xx*