7

HARRY

After he dropped the kids at school he went to work miserably. He feels jealous, he's jealous of his own best friend. This is all his fault . Harry think.

"knock, knock".

"Come in". Harry said tiredly. "Hiya babe, any plans for tonight? i miss you so much, its been a while isn't?" Taylor comes with amusing smile .

"I don't want this anymore Taylor,  i just realised this was so wrong and i cant do this anymore , it's not fair for my husband and kids , we need to stop and let this be in the past". Harry said grabbing his curls tightly, he's so stressed and jealous.

"what?! no, you're not leaving me Harry! I love you, and you love me ! fuck your husband , im so much better , no i can't accept this , wtf harry!?" Taylor shouted

"watch your fucking mouth! The person you talked is my fucking husband and im MARRIED Taylor, i was so wrong i hurt his feelings now he hates me Taylor, he hates me, i can't live without him and my kids, they're my world and i'm so dumb to realize that before doing this things with you, and one more thing i only love my husband , so i'm sorry but this has to be finished." Harry snapped.

"This is not over yet Harry, you just wait and the right time will comes and your happiness will be gone in such a short time!" Taylor said angrily and slammed the door.

Harry sighs. Today's gonna be a long day He think.

—————

On the break, he's scrolling through instagram and sees Tanner's ig story so he decided to look at it . It shows his son, Miller being held by Louis and the doctor, and the caption is "brave little boy so proud😊" 

Harry feels like crying, that should be him, that should be him capturing their son moments, that should be him to be there supporting their son, that should be him . Not his best friend. He's so fucked up, he's going to talk to Tanner about this, this isn't it , They're his family not him.

𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀!! 𝗢𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝟮𝟬𝟬 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀!!! 𝘅𝘅