16

HARRY POV:

Harry is still in a bad mood after what happened yesterday . He is still angry but today is Saturday and they have a picnic to go with Louis so he gets up and go wakes the kids so they'll get ready.

Once they're all ready in the car , he droves to Liam's house to pick up Louis and Miller. He still hates the fact that Louis still staying at Liam's. But he decided to drop it off if he wants to make up with Louis since he knows Louis doesn't like if he harass Liam.

They arrived at Liams and Harry get out to meet Louis at the door. He knocked a few times . The door opened revealed Louis wearing casual clothes, plain white tshirt and adidas trackies. Miller's wearing cute little hat so he doesn't get the sun on him. What a cutie harry think.

"Shall we?" Harry asked.

"uhm can liam comes? He doesn't have work today and i don't wanna leave him alone in the house". Louis said with greeth teeth. Oh wow he cares so much about liam .

"okay sure". Harry replied with monotone voice. He can't help himself to jealous anymore.

Liam comes out wearing polo t-shirt and jeans. He looking at Harry and smile sheepishly. Harry just want to punch his smirking face but he let it go.

The drive to the park is filled with happy and singing from the kids . Louis sits at the back seat since Miller's car seat is in the back and he wants to spend the time with the kids at the back meanwhile at the passenger seat is Liam , there's tension there but no one said anything. Harry look at the mirror and sees louis with the kids laughing together. He smiled although he can feel the eyes from passenger seat glaring at him but he doesn't care he's happy at the moment.

They arrived at the park and pull out the stuffs they needed. The weather is nice and sunny so it's perfect. He plays with the kids, chasing them around and feed them . It's all fun but not until he saw Louis and Liam being lovey dofey couple. Liam has louis on his chest, they are whispering to each other's ears and giggles like mad person. Harry grips his hand tightly. His body is shaking, he's tryna calm himself down he doesn't want to ruin this day, it was supposed to be a happy day with the kids and louis. He took a deep breath.

It's getting more worse when Liam kissed Louis' lips. Louis looks shocked just like Harry did. Harry can't take it anymore he knows Liam is only mocking him but Louis is still his husband. He has no right to do that in front of him, so he gets up and go far away from them with a hissed. The kids are still playing with the playground and Miller is with the oldest.

LOUIS POV :

Shocked is the exact way to describe his feeling right now. Did Liam just kissed him on the lips in front of Harry. No this isn't right, he is still married to Harry. Liam can't do this. Harry suddenly got up and ran away. Louis doesn't know what came into his mind he chases after him. Louis can see Liam is confused but he doesn't feel like give a damn right now, all he thinks at the moment is he needs to explain to harry, explain what? he doesn't even know.

He found Harry standing in front of the lake, his mind seems to thinking something. Louis carefully walks to him .

"Harry you"-

"Do you love him Louis? " Harry cuts him off.

" don't you feel the love you've for me anymore? Are you fall out in love with me Louis? Is this the end for us? Answer me Louis, because i can't take it anymore , i can't take it this any longer , call me jealous freak or what but i can't stand watching the love of my life kiss someone else that isn't me" Harry yells.