4

LOUIS

Louis tried to call Harry but he didn't pick up, maybe Harry silent his phone. Louis think.

Miller is having a fever and Louis needs to take him to the clinic but Harry won't pick up the calls so he messaged him instead.

"Harry where are ya?" Louis sent.

"What's wrong lou,  I'm still in meeting, stop calling and message me!" Harry replied.

"Miller is having a fever, can you take him to the clinic please!" Louis begged.

"Can you just go by yourself, i can't go out yet, i'm busy louis and please stop messaging me . I'm tryna to focus and you have to ruined it , BYE!" Harry ended the conversations.

Louis blinks and sighed. Miller is Harry's son too but he's acting  like his work is the most important to him more than their son.

Louis then decided to give a call to Tanner  , He knew Tanner will always come and give hands whenever louis needs a help. 

Louis missed the old Harry, the old him who will always do whatever Louis wants and spending time with their family as much as he can but now it all changed and Louis don't know what will happen next in his relationship with Harry.

Louis somehow feels like his love for Harry less than before, he still love him but with his now attitude,
Louis feels unattractive to him. The reason he still trust harry and not leaving him is because his kids.

𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 , 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁.
𝗔𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘂𝘁 , 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲!! 𝘅𝘅