13

LOUIS POV

Louis woke up to Miller crying hysterically because of hungry . He picked up the baby and go to the kitchen to make milk .

"Good morning lou." Liam said cheerily.
"Hey baby boy, you sleep okay last night?" Miller just looks at liam while sucking on the bottle.

"Hey , morning." Louis smiles warmly.

"Im gonna do a breakfast, scramble eggs sounds okay with you?" Liam asked.

"yea i don't mind". Louis said looking at Liam with adoration in his eyes

"okay."

HARRY POV

He can't sleep last night. All he thinks is louis and liam. He knows he needs to control his jealousy but this is liam we talk about. The same man that has a crush on his husband since high school and maybe never stop.  He needs to go take louis from liam but the problem is he doesn't know where he lives. Wait. Niall!

Niall is louis' best friend too and also liam's but he is fine with Niall and always hangout with him because Niall is just Niall. Who doesn't love that irish guy? 

Harry dials Niall's number.

"Hello?" Niall said

"Niall , i need your help. Give me liam's address please send me it ASAP" Harry begs

"Woah hold up mate , why so sudden you want his address? i thought you hated him ? " Niall asked confused

"i'll tell you later , send me the address now please". Harry practically begging he can't wait anymore longer.

"okay sure mate." Niall ended the call and sent harry the address.

"This is it". Harry muttered looking at the address Niall sent.

LOUIS POV

After breakfast, He was the one who did the dishes. He heard laughing from the living room. He smiled . Liam is good with kids , Miller didn't even cry with Liam holding him.

Suddenly the door knocked. Liam went to see who's outside.

"Uhm Lou"?  Liam called him.

"Yes?" . I answered looking back at him and found his nervousness.

"I-its Harry". Liam said quietly .

"Harry? How did he know i'm here?" He sighs and open the door just to see Harry standing there frowning.

"Harry wha-"

"I came to take you back home" harry cuts him off with a stern voice.

"Harry no i told you i need a break with this all. I thought you let me?" I tried to calm, dealing with Harry needs lots of patience.

"I SAID COME BACK HOME , I DONT CARE LOUIS I AM YOUR HUSBAND YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO ME!!!" Harry yelled . He can't take it anymore. He is jealous.

Louis flinched

"Woah woah mate, no need to yell . Don't make a scene or i'll call the police". Liam interrupts. He can't see Harry yelled at Louis like that . That boils his anger .

"Piss off, Louis is my husband i can do what the fuck i want." Harry spat and grab Louis hand.

"Harry stop before i call the cops i'm being serious right now". Liam warned

Harry still didn't budge. "Where's Miller?c'mon we go"

"Harry stop, i said stop this bullshit right now!" Louis cried .

"Lou pls i just-"

"No!" Louis said while reaching his pocket and take out something that harry didn't expect this will happened.

"No what Lou, stop this prank right now , now baby put that ring back on your ring finger Lou pls" . Harry said panicking.
No louis can't do this to him , he said he's giving him a chance.

"It's over Harry, i can't do this anymore . You hurt me way too much . I'm just a human harry! I wonder if you ever love me , i did love you so much but after what you did to me i questioned it . Do you love me? Do you care about me? Do you want me forever?" Louis cries

"Baby of course i love you, i care about you c'mon babe don't do this to me you know how much i love you and care for you, pls" Harry cried he can't help it anymore he can't live without louis .

"It's about Liam is it? It's about this bastard right? He brainwashed you to leave me didn't he? I told you from the very start he's the problem for our relationship that's why i told you to stay away from him but you still don't". Harry ramblings.

"It's not about Liam , Harry. It's all about you and you're jealousy and your stupid cheating ass. Go with her Harry , go with your new family . Your gonna be fine your finally gonna have a baby on the way with your lover . Go on Harry i wish you the happiness always ."

"About the children don't worry i'll settle it and the paper . Be happy with your lover Harry . Thanks for the sweet and bitter memories." Louis said and throw the ring to Harry . He closed the door and finally he lapsed to the floor and crying into his hands . It's over, his life with he thought his lover till the end is over.

Liam comes closer and hug Louis. Deep down he knows louis still love Harry but it's just too much for him.

"Goodbye to the bittersweet but it's not the end , i'll see your face again." Harry looks at the ring and pick it up.

He can't give up, he doesn't want anyone else but Louis, He is the person that he wants to spend his old days, He can't give up.

"I can't give up , loving you is an antidote"

𝗨𝗵𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗼 𝗵𝗶 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 . 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗺 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝗰𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝟯.𝟬 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 *𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘀* 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 ! 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆! 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝗲𝗹𝘆𝘀𝗮 𝘅