8

LOUIS

After getting Miller's to an appointment, Louis, Miller and Tanner are having a lunch , surprisingly Miller did good , he was a crying mess before and hate doctors but he's getting used to it.

"Thanks for today Tanner, you always help us , i owe you so much. Thanks again" . Louis smiled

"It's nothing really, Miller's my god son so why not, perhaps you like Uncle Tanner right big boy, you love me aren't you?" Tanner cooed and Miller giggled.

"Do you want to go somewhere else Lou?" asked Tanner.

"No it's okay, it's just Harry...." Louis sighs.

"Uhm so you already know about him and umm taylor?" . Tanner said quietly

"You knew about it!?" Louis shouted a little. What!? How come he knows about it but never tell him anything. WOW

"I'm so sorry but yes Lou, and it's not planned because i accidentally bumped into them and they're really close and kissed each other's faces and i said to him why would he do that to you and he asked me to keep it and don't tell you but i was really mad and that's why and that's the reason that we don't talk anymore. I can't look at him and try to tell to you what happened, i can't. So i made a decision to just avoided him. I'm so sorry this happened to you Lou". Tanner sighs.

"Why , am i not enough. That's what i'm asking". Louis said with a small voice.

"No, don't you dare put yourself down lou, you're the most beautiful, clever, responsible, and brave person i've ever known. Harry is so lucky but he didn't realize it. I'm so jealous of him, I hope i'll get someone like you , I adore you Louis Tomlinson." Tanner said cheekily.

"Stop it you're making me go all shy now" Louis giggled. "Let's just go home , i don't want to upset Harry more even tho i still mad at him".  Louis said

"Ay ayy captain!" Tanner jokes and pinched Miller's sleeping cheeks.  

𝗔 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟬 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀, 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝟯𝟬𝟬 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀, 𝗶𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 ! 𝘅