9

HARRY

"Hey how was the appointment? bet you're having so much fun with my best friend." Harry said sarcastically seeing louis with miller . He just can't get over the Tanner's ig story. He's trying to calm but can you blame him? He's a jealous freak.

"Hi and yes Miller was behave and not crying at all, He's also fine and healthy and making improvement" Louis fires back sarcastically.

"Don't ignore my question louis, Im trying to be nice and caring , im trying to fix it all but look at you, you don't even give it a chance at all , you choose to avoid me , i love you and our family, yes i know i did a fucking mistake by cheating on you  with Taylor and im so sorry and im so regret doing that to you.

I just realized how messed up i am when you told me you want to leave and bring the kids away, pls im trying". Harry is crying right now. He can't do this but he can't give up already cause it's all his own faults. He need to he strong for Louis and his kids even if that means he has to fight Tanner, his own best friend since university .

"Harry for the hundredth time i told you to not be a jealous freak of your best friend. If you want this to work, you have to control your jealousy . It's only your bff, but imagine if it's another man who maybe just want to help me, would you be so jealous and punch him?! And not giving you a chance? If im not giving you a chance you wouldn't be here harry, i'll just kick you out from here but i don't cause im giving you the fucking chance i have! You can't even trust me with your bff and now you wanna talk about this? Fix yourself first before you want to fix this relationship".

"Oh and one more thing, Miller is making progress and will start teething soon that's why he has getting cold often, just saying since you look like you don't even care about him."

Louis said and walk up the stairs with tears in his eyes. He's trying to be strong in front of Harry but he's totally louis when he's alone.

Harry looked down and sighed.

"You think it's easy to be the jealous kind"? he whispered.

"And i do care about our son, i just don't know how to express my feelings cause i saw how he looks up for Tanner more than he looks up for me, im such a fucked up father for him, i need to make up with Miller, I'm his father, and he's my son not Tanner".

Harry determines and go up to his son's room where louis has put him there, sleeping peacefully like an angel.

"I love you baby boy and im promise to make you the happiest boy ever, and i promise you that i'll win papa's heart all over again just like when we were younger" Harry kisses his son's forehead and go to the guest room, where he sleeps now.

𝗛𝗶 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲
*𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵* 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝘇 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟱𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲! 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝟰𝟬𝟬 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀! 𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆𝘆𝘆𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝟱𝟬𝟬 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝘀 ! 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 . 𝗜𝗹𝘆 >𝟯𝟯𝟯
𝗘𝗹𝘆𝘀𝗮 𝘅𝘅