17

soo here's the update you've been waiting for im soo sorry it took so long for this . I started stanning exo this recently (still love 1d tho dont worry) and they keep distracting me (even tho they're on hiatus too, idk whats with me always stan hiatus groups sigh) and i dont even have time on here anymore anyways here it is enjoy. x

HARRY POV :

Harry woke up in his empty bed. Yes his. He finally thought what he said last time was the best for both of them. Maybe it's a lesson of life for him. Maybe he's not the right person for Louis. He's slowly accepting this and allowing his heart to let Louis go from his life. After all this time he just wants Louis to be happy even tho he's hurting.

After a long morning thoughts he decided to get up and start making breakfast for the kids. Harry knows it's hard for him and even for their kids but he has to be strong for his family.  He needs to start being independent since he's gonna be a single dad soon? yeah...

He finally realizes that after all this time Louis is the hero in the house, he did everything in this house and never once Harry hears he complained anything. Harry feels bad because he never compliment him and help him in the house. Oh only if he could turn time ...

Shaking his head he started calling his kids to eat breakfast and drive them to school and start his usual boring life , work with an empty heart.

LOUIS POV:

He knew he fucked up. He knew it's over when Harry already gave up on him. He doesn't know what he's gonna do , come back to Harry that already seems to give up on him or give a chance to Liam that always craving for his love ever since tue first day.

He can't keep living in Liam's house honestly. He feels a bit guilty for this and making Liam also in his messy marriage.
He needs to leave from here , he can't keep relaying on Liam . So he decided to tell Liam about his decision hopefully Liam doesn't feel mad.

Louis went to kitchen to make Miller's milk , Miller keeps rejecting the bottle milk and wants his milk everytime and that's not okay. So he needs to teach him to drink bottle milk too. As he enters the kitchen he saw Liam wearing an apron and flipping pancakes on the pan.

"Morning" Louis said .

"Oh my god you scared me Lou!" Liam said . Louis laughed and start to make the baby's milk.

"How's the sleep?" Liam asked without looking at him.

"Yea luckily Miller didn't fuss much, so yeah it was great i guess" Louis smiled.

Liam just hummed and put the pancakes on the plate.

"Come here sit, i made breakfast ." Liam pulls the chair.

Louis sit without arguing. This is the time he needs to tell Liam right now .

"Uhm Li?" Louis fumbling.

"Yes?" Liam raises his eyebrows

"You know how grateful i am to live here right? its just i can't keep living here anymore". Louis finally told the truth

"Why ? No Lou is there anything bothering you or something you want ? something incomplete in this house? You can tell me anything Lou". Liam said panicking thinking Louis is uncomfortable for something in his house.

"No not like that, everything in this house is lovely don't get me wrong but i feel like i don't deserve to be here as im the reason you're drag in my marriage mess and that actually bothering me so pls understand my decision, I can't thank you enough for let me and Miller living here it's meant the world to us." Louis confessed.

"If that so... okay i respect your decision but have you decided where do you want to live? If you still haven't should we search for it together?" Liam takes Louis' hands look Louis in the eyes with the sincere smile.

"Thank you, you'll always be my lifesaver." Louis smiled .

A/N: Liam is too kind i can't make him the bad one here but what can i say is everyone will get happy ending in this story soo just stay tuned! Tbh im forever grateful for those that still read this story even tho the update is like the speed of how harry talks.... Anyways have a lovely day !! x