6

LOUIS

Louis wakes up the morning after with red puffy eyes , he's been crying all night thinking if he wants to save their marriage or leave harry . He still can't forgive harry for cheating on him after what he has done everything for that man. Louis sighs. He's so tired but he gets up and go to Miller's room to check on him and go wake up others for school.

He walked past living room and seeing harry still sleeping. He went straight to the kitchen making breakfast. He still mad at Harry , so mad but he still knows his responsibility as a husband and a father even how hurt he is at the moment. "Daddy!!" Lily hugs Louis. Louis smiles and hugs her back. She looks so much like louis now, feathery brown hair, big blue eyes , lips like louis, button nose and dimples like Harry.

" I made omelette, go eat before you're late for school, where's your brother?" asked louis.

"Morning daddy"  said Joshua .

"Hey Josh, go take a seat and eat your breakfast, you'll be late for school cmon buddy"

"Im gonna go up feeding Miller, can you please wake your pops? He has work today?" Louis asked.

"Sure thing dad". Josh smiled and eats his breakfast.

Louis went up and found Miller is already awake , he smiled and picked him up.
"Hey baby boy, are you sleeping alright?" Louis kisses his chubby cheeks. Miller's giggles. "Let's feed you okay, big boy" . Louis carries him to the kitchen and sees harry is already awake and kissing Lily's forehead.

Louis sit Miller in his chair and go to make his baby food. Suddenly his phone's ringing. He quickly pick it up.
"Hello?" He picked it to his ear.

"Hi Louis". Oh its Tanner. "Oh hello Tanner, how are you doing?" Louis reply and he can sees harry's eyes on him .

"No but Miller has an appointment today right? Remember you asked me if i can send you both to the appointment?"

Oh shit. He forgot .
"Omg im totally forgot im so sorry Tanner, yeah we'll get ready, what time should you be here?" asked louis .

"around 8 am maybe"
"okay see you soon bye". Louis ended the call and he turned around to feed Miller but instead Harry gets in his way.

"I can send you both to the appointment" He said with stern eyes.
"Harry not now, you have work it's okay Tanner's on his way". Louis said calmly not meeting his eyes.

"Im your husband louis, Miller's my son, not Tanner's!" Harry scoffs .

"Oh so Miller is your son now? i wonder where were you before hmm" Louis rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"Lou pls, we talked about this, im trying to be there for you, for us , louis pls im trying" Harry begged.

"Harry just go to work, if you want this to be work , you have to trust me and your best friend, he's your best friend Harry . He's not gonna take us away from you. He's a good friend , you're so lucky to have him to look after us when you're not here, be grateful and thank him". Louis said and grab Miller leaving Harry and the kids to drive them to school.