11

𝘀𝗼𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝗺. 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆, 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘀, 𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿. 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘅

LOUIS POV

He doesn't know where to go, It wasn't his plan, he just shocked about the whole pregnancy news. So the last thing came on his mind is Liam. Liam is Louis' best friend since high school but they haven't been in contact this lately because harry doesn't really like him. Liam used to have a crush on him in high school that's why harry kinda act that way.

Louis presses the call button with liam's name on it and waiting for him to pick up. He's kinda nervous.

"Hello?"

"Li..." Louis spoke.

"Lou, is that you? what's wrong bud?" Liam asked worriedly on the other line.

"Harry and I..."

HARRY POV

That morning after louis left he goes to work after dropping josh and lily, he needs to see taylor .

"Heeyy babee" There she is

"My room now.! " he said angrily and go to his room.

"sexy". Taylor whispers and giggles . She opened Harry's door and sits suitably on the chair.

"Soooo whats up babe, do you miss me?"

" Stop calling me that, i told you we are done. Now how dare you showed up to my house and told louis that you're pregnant, stop this shit taylor. I know your game damn well." harry spits out.

" But its true im pregnant harry! and the baby is yours , you're the only person i'm with these past few months!" I don't care this baby is yours and you have to take responsibility for this". Taylor almost crying.

Harry sighed heavily. This is too much for him to take it with she's pregnant and louis left him with miller. He missed them, he just realized how much fucked up he is too not realizing that his family is his life.

"Listen, we'll wait till the baby is born and i'll take a dna test for the baby. But for now i'll take the full of responsibility and everything you and the baby needs. But we are not gonna be together." He doesn't want her, his heart only belongs with louis .

"Fine!" Taylor huffed angrily. She walked out to the door and whispered quietly only to be heard by herself .

"If i can't get you, not even your lovely husband louis will get you harry" she smiles sheepishly and smirked.

Harry lays his head on the back of his chair. Suddenly his phone ringing. He picked it up fast just in case if it was louis but then again its Tanner. He answered the call so fast worry the reason he called is about louis and miller.

"Hello?" "bro, are you there?"

"Harry?, sorry to call you lad but is louis there? i need to ask him something about miller's renews appointment, i called him few times but he didn't answered, is everything okay?" Tanner's voice can be heard on side of the phone.

"wha? so he's not with you? i thought he was with you since he didn't have anyone else since his family died in accident years ago besides me?" harry started to panicked.

"Harold, what happened between you two? im coming to your house bro wait me up." Tanner ended the call.

Not long later, Tanner is already in front of the door, Harry let him inside.

"Where's the kids?" asked him.

"Josh and Lily are in school, Miller is with Louis. I was from work before you called you wanted to come". Harry sits and let a long sighs.

"Now tell me exactly everything from the start, why did lou left harry?" Tanner said

"Taylor came to the house yesterday, i was at work and louis was home with miller. And then she just came up to louis and said she's pregnant and of course i came back home to louis packing his bag and crying. I just don't know what to do bro, i know he's hurt and he said he needs time so i let him go , i know it's all because of me i know i lost it all, i lost his trust, his love and everything . And i just realized how much important he is an i need him in my life more than i need myself". Harry can't hold his tears back , he let it all out to his once he called best friend but it's all ruined because of him also.

"You know what? He loves you Harry, he'll do anything for you even tho it means forgiving you. Just give him a lil bit more time to fully heal, and i need you to be careful with the taylor things , we don't know if the baby is yours until the baby is born. If the baby is yours though, i believe there's so many agendas she planned so be careful bro. Everything that happened always has their reasons." Tanner pats his back and smiled

" I just want to say sorry for everything i put you through, i know we haven't been so close like before and it's all my fault.
Im arrogant, i don't care about my son . I abandoned him and when you care about him i got jealous when im supposed to thank you for everything you've done so im so sorry bro." Harry said with tears flooding in his eyes.

"It's okay , we're best friends forever right?" Tanner smiles and high fives him

"yeah forever." harry laughs with tears still in his eyes.

"Wait , so you told me on the phone before louis didn't have anyone else besides you and he's not me either so where did he go?" Suddenly harry remember that .

"Yeah since his family died he doesn't hav- oh wait! Liam!!!!!" Harry said suddenly.

"Liam? Liam as Liam Payne that has a crush on Lou in high school?" Tanner blurts out.

"Liam...."