15

LOUIS POV :

After eating breakfast with Liam he is alone with Miller in the house. Liam went to work, he is a primary teacher.

His phone is ringing somewhere he forgot where he put it . He found it on the coach and look at the contact. It's Harry. Louis rolls his eyes. This man will not give up does he? Louis picked it up.

"Harry-" Louis started

"Papa!" The voices shouted on the other line. Louis hold his tears . His kids are speaking on the phone now, oh how much he missed them even words couldn't even describe.

"My babies, hello. Are you all okay? Not in trouble right?" he asked .

"We're alright. We miss you and miller tho, where he is pa? i want to see him please please". Lily pleaded.

Louis chuckled. "Alright alright, ask daddy to turn on FaceTime. Miller is in the other room". Louis smiled

"Okayyyyyy Pa , Daddy! turn on the FaceTime, we're gonna see Miller!" Aiden says exciting wanting harry to turn on the facetime.

"whoah hold on lil man, you almost trip me!" Harry voices can be heard on the phone. Louis shakes his head with smile on his face .

His phone lit up and its the request for Facetime from Harry , he quickly swiped to answer it . The phone showed Harry , he looks so tired and his eyes are swollen Louis thinks .

"Hi lou, how are yo-"  Harry starts with a smile on his face.

"Papa!! We missed youuuu" Suddenly Harry is surrounded by the kids and they blocked harry's view from Louis. Harry groaned.

Louis just laughs. "My babies, i miss you all too." Louis said with sad eyes.

"Then come home pa! The house needs you , we need you and daddy needs you as well." Josh who has been quiet since start said.

"Josh i-" they were interrupted by Miller's cries. He got up and went to the room Miller in.

"Is that Miller?" Soph asked . Louis nodded . He put the phone on bedside drawer before picking up him. He takes the phone and face it to Miller so they can see him. Miller cries turn into a toothy grin when he see his siblings.

"Hi baby" Soph said excited to see her baby bro . Miller being the happy baby he is just laugh and bouncing on louis' arms.

On the left of the screen he can see harry at the back of the kids with a sad smile on his face . Louis knows he wants to hold Miller, so he has a great plan for him and the kids.

While the kids busy chatting with Miller, he clears his throat. "Uhm kids, i've a plan, how about we go to a picnic in the park how's that sounds?" Louis recommend.

"I want that"

"Great idea pa"

"Yes yes yes"

"Ask daddy first yeah." Louis said narrowing his eyes at Harry in the back who's focused at Miller .

Louis heard the kids asking Harry with excitement in their voices and he saw harry looking at him and nodded.

The kids cheered happily that they're gonna spending time like before again.

After putting the kids to bed with lots of singing over the phone, Harry comes to the screen. Louis tenses up.

"Thank you for that Lou, they've been missing you so much . They cried in the morning wanting you in front of our bedroom door." Harry said .

Our bedroom. He doesn't know why he feels relieved that Harry said "our".

"It's okay, i missed them too. They're my whole worlds, thanks to you too because calling me." I actually smiled.

"Soo about the picnic, when is the date you want it to be?" harry asked .

"Hmm since you don't work at the weekend, how about this Saturday?" He said .

"Okay how about i pick you up at 8 ?"

"sure".

HARRY POV :

Finally this is the chance he needs to grab. He feel happy just to think about this Saturday, it's like when they were teenagers again going out on date except with their kids. Just about when he starts imagining more things could happen this Saturday his phone is ringing. It's Tanner.

"I've something to tell you".

LOUIS POV :

It's already Friday , Louis already told Liam that he's going to a picnic with the kids. Liam only nodded and told him to be careful with Harry after all. Louis only smiled.

He decided to do some groceries since he's planning to make sandwiches and more snacks to bring at the picnic. Liam dropped them and went to school.

After he bought the stuff for tomorrow he decided to have a lunch at a cafe. He sat Miller down on baby chair . Just about he's gonna sit suddenly he saw Harry and Taylor walking on the street. Taylor's arms are around his. They look so perfect together. Taylor's baby bump also has shown a lil bit. He bites his lips. Harry must be happy for their upcoming child, he always love baby bump whenever Louis is pregnant. They must be on the way to the pregnancy appointment.

He doesn't know what he feels right now, Harry didn't even try to save up this marriage. Maybe he doesn't want me anymore. He can feel the tears in his eyes. He doesn't know he at least feel hopeful for this Saturday. He also just want the best for Harry .

If harry is happy with taylor, so is Louis but spare a thought for his feelings, he probably got a broken heart . (yeah i just did that fight me)