10

LOUIS POV:

Harry is already leaving to drive the kids to school and go to work. Its just Louis and Miller in the house.

"Wakie wakie baby boy. Its already morning, let's make your milk okay". Louis softly cooed to the baby.

Suddenly the door knocked. Louis is running with Miller on his chest to the door and opened it. He was not expecting the person at the door.

"Is Harry here?" It was Taylor.

"What are you doing here ? How shame are you showing your face at our house after what you've done. Leave him alone he's married." Louis said angrily, he can't do this today, his relationship with Harry is still not okay and now she has the audacity to show up at their house. Wow!

" Woah calm down, its not like Harry didn't want it too, he came for me not that i came for him so i just took what came" She laughed closing her mouth with her hands.

"Oh btw i came here just to tell Harry that im pregnant with his kid, since he's not here can you tell him for me? I don't want my baby doesn't have a father. Thankyou." And just like that she left with Louis' teary eyes.

She's pregnant and it's harry's! Louis is already sobbing with Miller on his chest. He needs a break , there's so much happening with his family and he can't do this anymore. He just want to feel happy and after all this time he thought that harry is gonna make him the happiest person in this world. Well he was wrong.

HARRY POV:

That night harry came home with a bouquet of roses for Louis. He deserves it after what he had done to him. He's gonna make up and win his heart all over again.

"I'm hooomee!"  He shouted. No one replied.

"Lou?" Harry called and put the roses on the table and walking to their room but he saw that louis is packing the bag. Harry rushes to him quickly taking a seat next to him.

"Lou where are you going!?" Harry is already in tears.

"I need a break. I'll take Miller with me , Josh and Lily can stay with you." He states quietly.

"No you can't go Lou, pls what are you doing this? Im trying, pls lou dont do this , i love you babe" Harry begs with all of his heart. He can't live without Louis , He is his fucking world.

" You'll be fine Harry, You're gonna have a kid with the prettiest person, imagine a baby with blonde hair and green eyes, i believe you can be happy". Louis states sadly, he tried his best to make him happy but guess he was not enough for him.

"kid!? what's are you saying lou pls don-"

"Taylor is pregnant and its your kid Harry c'mon!!" Louis cut his words.

"what!? she's pregnant oh my lord". Harry said with his hands on his head, he's dizzy with this information he just heard.

"yeah she came today and want to meet you but were at work so she told me to give this lovely news to you. Congratulations Mr Styles you're gonna be a father again." Louis said sarcastically.

"Lou c'mon i dont want her or that baby please i just want you and our family! and you know that i- "

"Harry stop. That baby is yours, you've to take responsible for that , it was your own fault so take the responsibility. I don't want my kids to grow up without a father neither is Taylor. But it's okay we'll be fine not that you are care for Miller from the start tho" Louis is now done packing and went downstairs to say goodbye to his kids.

"Papa please don't go" Lily cries. Harry is devastated, he is lost. His whole world is leaving him. The mother of his kids are gonna leave them. How is he gonna take care of his kids without Louis. He cried so hard.

"Baby im not going forever and remember im not leaving you two. I just go to take fresh air and probably will come back when the situation is cool down okay, i love you two take care with daddy and josh take care of your sister yeah. i love you both so much" Louis hugged his kids. They mean the world to him.

Just about Louis open the door , Harry takes his hand. "I understand what you feel right now and im very sorry i know i cant change the situasions now but just remember the only person in my heart is only you and always be you. I give you permissions to go and i'll take responsibility for Taylor and the baby but im doing this all for you . I love you and stay safe." Harry said and kissed his husband's forehead.

He turned to Miller. "Baby boy im sorry i was not with you all the time since you were born, i doubt that you don't even know that im your father". He chuckled with tears. "But i promise you after this im gonna spend all my time with you and winning papa's heart again. Thats my promise. I love you Miller, please dont even doubt that. Stay safe i love you." Harry kissed his forehead to0.

"Take care Lou, please come back soon." Harry turns to his husband.

"Thanks." Louis said crying. And just like that he is gone and harry only can stare amd waiting for his worlds to be back.

*𝗵𝗶𝗶𝗶𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀! 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝟲𝟬𝟬 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀!? 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄! 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲!!
𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝗘𝗹𝘆𝘀𝗮 𝘅𝘅