• 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 : 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Your POV

      "Your eyes are puffy," Tommy pointed out. Before I let him in I was actually crying because I was so devastated to have my tour cancelled. "...Do you want to talk about it?"

      "Actually, yeah," I was sitting in front of him on a beanbag. "It's kinda stupid, actually."

      "Hm?" He hummed, gesturing me to continue my sentences.

      "Yeah, I still can't get over the fact that my tour got cancelled. That was the only thing I've been looking forward to ever since I signed your father's contract." I ran my hands through my hair out of frustration.

      "It's going to be okay," He smiled. "I'm sorry, I.. don't know what to say to cheer someone up.."

      I bit my lip in an attempt to hold back my tears, Tommy must've noticed my avoidant eyes and crouched down to my level.

      "What?" I asked, my eyes still avoiding his. I could sense that his face was close to mine since I could hear his breathing.

      "Are you tearing up again?" He gently grabbed my face to look at him. I blinked, and that's when a single tear escaped from my eyes but he wiped it with his thumb.

      "I really don't know how to cheer a person up," He repeated. "But I could give you a hug if that's what you want?" With him giving me a small smile and open arms, I couldn't say no.

      "Of course," I wiped my other eye before hugging him. The smell of his strong perfume penetrated my nose and I quickly got used to this scent. As we shared body warmth, I decided to tighten my grip on him when I felt tears threatening to fall once again.

      I held out a sob. "Shh," He calmed me with his voice, placing a hand on the back of my head to comfort me. "It's okay. Let it out."

      The few seconds of our hug turned into minutes of him comforting me with his presence.

      Pulling back, I saw him grab something out of his pocket. "Sorry, I look terrible when crying."

      "Shut up. You're not," He wiped my tears with his handkerchief. "You're enticing."

      A few minutes of silence had passed and I slowly felt a lot better now that he's here.

      "You know," I started, playing with the hem of his pullicate. "I had a dream about you."

      "Really? What did I do?" He asked, returning back to sit on my bed.

      "Well," I looked down at the carpeted floor. "The power went out and we kissed."

       "Oh, we did?" He chuckled in embarrassment. Tommy slowly turned pink when he heard the last word of my sentences.

      "Yeah..." My voice trailed off, following an awkward silence between us.

      "Do you... Do you want to make your dream come true, then?"

      I stopped and turned red. Looking at him his face was flustered as well. "I-It's okay if you don't want to, though, I—" He panicked. He probably thought I didn't want to kiss him.

      I want to.

      "Tommy, I'd love to." I gave him a small smile in which he returned to me. I sat beside him on my bed and we both slowly leaned in.

      His breath was unsteady, I could tell he was nervous. I could also hear both of our hearts beating together,  anticipating what could go next between the two of us.

      I felt his lips on mine. For a moment I could feel nothing but this and every bone, every muscle in my body felt weaker than it was before.

      He cupped my face with both of his hands whilst I placed mine on his chest, just under his shoulders.

      Everything felt right.

      Our lips moved together in sync and it went on for a few seconds. I pulled back to catch my breath.

      I opened my eyes and see his face right in front of me. I've never really looked at the color of his eyes this close before, I was captivated by the bright hue of his irises.

      "That was a lot better than my dream," I whispered. He smiled and placed his forehead on mine.

      "Glad you think so, too." He planted a final peck on my lips before leaning back, flustered.

      My eyes moved at the wall clock; 3:42 in the morning.

      "Tommy, aren't you going to go to sleep?" I asked him.

      "I think I could spend a few more hours in here," He shrugged.

      "Your dad's gonna kill you if he sees us leave my room together," I warned him. "You better go..." And as much as I wanted him to stay, I couldn't.

      "Nah, he likes us being together, he wouldn't mind," He stated. "He trusts me, too. He knows we aren't going to do something I don't want to do before marriage."

      "Okay then," I said. "You could sleep here on my bed and I could sleep on the couch."

      "No, this is your bed so you should be sleeping in it." He said. "Also I'm way too tall to sleep on that couch, though.."

      I looked at my bed and back to him.

      "...Would that be okay with you if we sleep right next to each other?"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

THIS CHAPTER IS ADORABLE IM GONNA CRI

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
     to be an mcyt

894