Chapter 30

Well you guys have been messaging and commenting and doing so much. Y'all really want this update so Ima give it to y'all. I just got my wattpad back cause I forgot my password but I promise I'll update more frequently now.

-------------

A month later

Jacob: Brianna hurry up, the limo will be here any minute

Brianna: you cannot rush perfection babe. Give me 5 more minutes

Jacob: *rolls eyes*

I did my eyeliner and mascara, then touched up my lipstick. I made sure every wand curl was curled and I wanted to look great. This is it. PROM. Then tomorrow is graduation. I'm so excited and I just got word that I was valedictorian.
I walked out the room and came downstairs and Jacobs jaw hit the floor.

Jacob: B-babe you look a-amaz-beautif-stun-God damn.

Brianna: *flips hair* I know, I know

I held his hand and we walked out as the limo pulled up. Ray stuck his head out the sunroof

Ray: y'all ready to turn up tonight.

Brianna: more ready then I'll ever be *laughs and gets inside*

Jacob: *slaps her butt* you getting it tonight Bri *gets in behind her*

Brianna: *giggles* you wish

We picked up everyone else and made our way to Prom. This is gonna be a night to remember.

Dasia POV
So today I had a checkup, the baby is healthy and I didn't go to prom but I let Chres go. Didn't wanna ruin his fun.
He came down in his tux and I almost lost my cool. Damn he looks good and he's all mine

Chres: How do I look? *fixing his Rolex*

Dasia: Gorgeous, all mine.

I then realized that there will be a bunch of girls there tonight and I know how he gets when he parties. I sighed.

Chres: Babe what's wrong?

Dasia: promise me you won't do nothing stupid *sighs*

Chres: you have my word babe *kisses her*

Dasia: *smiles*

He kissed my stomach and kissed me again. He told me he loved me and then he was off. I watched him pull out the driveway and sighed.

At Prom

Bri POV
We walked inside and everything was perfect. Just how I dreamed it would and mpre , we grabbed us a table and put down our stuff.
"Tuesday" came on by Makkonen and everyone got up and started dancing. This was going great so far.

Jacob: Babe we're all going to hotel afterwards for the after party *dancing* wanna come?

Brianna: Sure *smiles and keeps dancing*