Chapter 14

Jacob POV

I hugged Lani and let her cry then she wiped her face and looked at me. Then she kissed me.

I pushed her off me.

Jacob: Milani What the Actual Fuck!

Milani: I'm sorry Jacob. I'm so sorry. I mean I did like it though

Jacob: Milani I'm taking you home

Milani: Wait Jacob!! It's just......GCO

Jacob: NO!! You're going home.

Then she got up and whispered in my ear.

"You know if you ever get bored I'm here, just give me a call"

Jacob: You're sick.

We got in the car and dropped her off home. When she got out she said Goodb- but I just drove off.

Why would Milani ever? To her best friends' boyfriend? She just broke up with Ray and now she all on me 😳

I just left it alone.

Just then I got home and called Brianna immediately!

📱Phone Call📱

Brianna: Haay Babe! Wassup?

Jacob: Brianna! Check your friend!

Brianna: Who? Sharoya?

Jacob: No, Milani! Her Nasty Ass!!!

Brianna: Well what the hell did she do?

Jacob: When I was driving her home because she got into a fight, she kissed me and told me to call her if I wanted to fuck!

Brianna: Jacob shut the hell up! I know that Milani will never do that to me!

Jacob: Yess she would! How you telling me and she said it to me!!

Brianna: That's my friend and she wouldn't do that! You just want to break up our friendship! I knew you were always jealous of our friendship! You never wanted me to have friends, ever! I'm done !

Jacob: Brianna wait.. Does this mean we're over?

📱Phone Convo Ended📱

Brianna had hung up on me. I didn't know if we were through but I knew that Milani wasn't a good friend and I was gonna prove it. But I knew Brianna wouldn't talk to me. She was getting me angry And I wasn't gonna stay stressed.

I waited on my bed for hours just thinking about what I was gonna do about this situation. I couldn't do anything .. Brianna was definitely not gonna talk to me.

More hours went by and I wasn't gonna do it. So I just went to sleep. I has a lot on my mind.

☀In the morning 🌞

Jacob woke up and got dressed slowly. I definitely didn't wanna go to school. The girl that I love doesn't even wanna talk to me.

Whatever.

I then got in my car to drive to school. When I got out the car I saw Brianna and she SWERVED me! I turned around and saw Milani winked at me in a flirty way and then put her had to her ear to signal to call her.

I swear this girl is the worst. Then after she winked she went right to Brianna and they started talking.

Oh well!! I gotta get to class.

Brianna POV

Look at Jacob just looking at Milani. I know he wanted her from the beginning. I was just someone to mess with until it happened.

I grabbed Milani and we started talking as we went to first period class.

After 7 periods of class it was last period.

➖➗Math Class✖➕

Jacob whispering: Brianna! Brianna Brianna.

I just kept ignoring him. I didn't wanna talk to him at all!!

Jacob whispering aloud: Brianna Maria Rodriguez!

Brianna whispering aloud: What!? you ass

Jacob whispering aloud: don't call me that! I'm Trynna talk to you!

Brianna whispering: Well I'm sorry sir! I don't wanna talk to you right now ! I'll talk when I'm ready.

Jacob whispering: Brianna just trust me! Please!

Brianna: I'm sorry Jacob!

Jacob POV

Just as she said that the bell rang and she ran out. When I ran out the class I couldn't see her within the crowd. I guess she went home. Milani just walked out the class and touched my ass.

Jacob: Milani don't ever do that again! I'm not like that!

Milani: You will be though. *she winks*

I just went home and I'm just aggravated. I need something to get my mind off of it all.

After hours of thinking and thinking.....

I took out my phone and called someone. I needed to get everything off my mind.

CLIFFFAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!

Is Jacob gonna call Brianna?

Is he gonna Call one of his boys?

What will happen next?

Read the next chapter...

Vote&Comment