Chapter 1

Brianna POV

The start of junior year, Im so excited! *sarcasm* just one more year and Im out. Thank The LORD !

I walk to my locker and get my books for my first class.

I close my locker to see Jacob and some girl talking. He's laughing (god his smile. 😍) but she seems to be giggling to. I slam my locker and go to my first class.

Just as I walk into the classroom door, the bell rang and Jacob slid in the door right behind me and bumps .

.

Brianna: Excuse me works!

Jacob: Damn bitch I just wanted to get into the classroom *he says under his breath*

Brianna: If JACOB has something to say.. JACOB can say it to my face!

Class: ooohhh !

Jacob: LOOK! I don't know what the hell your problem but you need to relax yourself ASAP!

Brianna: and If I don't.

Jacob: Brianna you're not tough. So stop and um the train is coming so set up them tracks somewhere else.

Everyone laughs

(Man this kid is Soooo lucky I love him)

*Milani walks in*

Milani: problem?

Jacob: not at all *goes to sit down*

Brianna: *rolls eyes* ugh. *sits down*

(After Class)

Jacob POV

I walk over to my locker and see Brianna 2 lockers down. I wish that girl would understand that the only reason we stopped talking is for the team. Her looks didn't cut it so she had to get cut off! Maybe if she lost the braces she could chill with me!

As Jacob walks by Brianna's locker, Brianna looked at him in the stankest face she could make!

Jacob: what are you looking at four eye?

Brianna: Nothing much of a person! Asshole!

Dean: Brianna! Language! Detention for two days!

Jacob starts to run off as quickly as possible when he was stopped by an yelling voice.

Dean: Jacob! Running in hall! Detention for two days for you too! Starting now!

Brianna: Why won't this man talk in full sentences? *she whispers*

Brianna starts walking to the detention office with the most pissed off face.

Jacob comes behind her to walk to the detention office too.

Brianna: Always behind me ! 😡

Jacob: Shut up and just walk!

(🔒Detention Office🔒)

*Long Silence*

Brianna: You know this is all your fault right?

Jacob: My fault? Your the one who called me an asshole!

Brianna: Well my mouth only speaks what my eyes see!

Jacob: You sure you not seeing double *chuckles*

Brianna: haha very funny Jacob. Well at least...you know what....ugh. *puts her head down and starts tearing*

Jacob: Bri...Bri...you okay?

Brianna: -silence-

Jacob: *gets up and sits next to her* Brianna...please don't cry *rubs her back*

Brianna: Don't fucking touch me Jacob! *gets up and walks to the window* *wipes face*

Jacob: I was just tryna help damn.

Brianna: I don't need your help, you were never there for me so why now ? *takes off her glasses and wipes her face*

Jacob:*walks to her* Your eyes are so beautiful.

Brianna: Mhm. You haven't been thinking that for the past two years.

Jacob: I never realized it till now.

Brianna: Jacob you never tried. You just left me there.

Jacob: I had my reasons. 😔

Brianna: Please. To blow off your best friend, I Think NOT! *looks at him*

Jacob : *looks down at her* I swear I had my reasons.

Brianna POV

I looked up at him. He was taller than me by like a few inches. And he looked down at me.

Jacob: I swear I had my reasons.

We looked into each others eyes and I felt sparks. I loved him so much.

Brianna: Jacob I don't wan....(GCO)

He kissed me.