Chapter 6

The car ride was silence, but we kept smiling and making eye contact. When we got to Chres house, We knocked and Craig opened the door.

I saw Sharoya on the couch.

Brianna POV

Down came Chresanto with his shirt off. LAWD ! 😍 I wasn't staring but sheesh, and Dasia behind him with a tank and some boxers with her hair in a messy bun looked like they was just doing the nasty.

Jacob: Oh y'all nasty.

Dasia: It's not even like that and Brianna, right? I'm sorry.

Brianna: It's cool

I just kept it pushing. Jacob took me upstairs to the guest room. Then we talked about being official but I said no. I didn't wanna push to fast, but we could just be friends with benefits for now.

When we went back downstairs everybody was in a circle.

Dasia: It's about time.

Sharoya: Okay. Well let's play 7 minutes in heaven.

Craig: Okay. Y'all wit it?

Brianna: Jacob?

Jacob: Okay.

We sat down in the middle of the floor!

Dasia: Baby you go first!

Chresanto spins the bottle and it lands on Sharoya. Dasia blows it a little to the right and it lands on her.

Dasia: YAY!! Lets go baby!

Dasia gets up quick and grabs Chresanto and they go into the closet and lock the door.

Sharoya: Should We Invite Ray?

Jacob: Suree

Brianna: I guess we could

📱Phone Call📱

Ray: Yaaooo Bro

Jacob: Bro Come over we playing 7 minutes in heaven!

Ray: Iight I'm Bringing Milani

Jacob: Iightt just come now

Ray: Im coming Nuggaa! Bye

Jacob: Bye

📱End Of Convo📱

-- 3 minutes later --

-Theres a Knock on the door-

Brianna: *Opens the door* Hello Ray. Long Time No Talk, No See, No Nothing!

Ray: Wassup Brianna

Brianna: *about go close the door but someone stops it*

Milani: Hello ...

Brianna: Ohh sorry! Haiii Baby! 😘😘

Milani: *hugs Brianna* I miss you baby!

*they laugh*

( Chres and Dasia walk out of the closet )

Craig: Yall sweating what was y'all doing?

Dasia: Just Kissing lol.

Sharoya: Who's Next?

Brianna: I'll go.

Chresanto: Dare Devil.

I span the bottle and it slowed down. I hoped it would land on Jacob but it missed him by two people and landed on ...

Craig

Sharoya looked at me. I gave her the don't worry face. She nodded. Jacob was highly upset.

Me and Craig walked in the closet, closed the door and locked it.

Craig: So..

Brianna: Soooo.

He started leaning to me and I was like whats going on? He was really close to my face, and he said something.

Craig: Kiss me.

Brianna: but your with Sharoya

Craig: Not officially

Brianna: but still I don't want her to think she can't trust m----GCO

He kissed me. At first I didn't but his lips were so soft and I just had to kiss back. When I pulled away I felt awkward.

Craig: Wow, we won't tell anyone. Agreed?

Brianna: Agreed?

Craig: Two minutes to go.

Brianna: yup.

After the two minutes we walked out the closet and sat back down and continued the game.

Sharoya was the next person and it landed on Craig. Then Ray and Milani. Then Jacob and I.

I think me and Jacob were in there for more than 7 minutes. He started feeling me and touching me, and kissing me.

This was the first time I ever let a boy touch me I was scared at first. Then he reached for my shorts and I stopped.

Brianna: Jacob No.

Jacob: What's wrong?

Brianna: Nothing. I'm just not ready for this yet.

Jacob: I'm not gonna rush you.

Brianna: Thank you.

We kissed then walked out.

The rest of the night was fun. We had fun and tomorrow was Saturday so we all stayed the night at Chresanto's HOuse. We decided to go to the mall tomorrow. I slept with Jacob in the guest room Ray & Milani slept downstairs in the living room. Sharoya and Prod were in Chresanto's room with him and Dasia.

Things are starting to finally change for the better. I hope.

.

.

.

.

(A/N ) : Now everything may seem perfect but that's the beginning. Just wait for the next few chapters. Don't Believe Just Watch !! ❤