Chapter 7

Jacobs POV

We were walking into the mall and Brianna and I were holding hands. I was slowly lowering Brianna into being with me. We always looked into each others eyes and always kisses and held hands. It was time to get her!

Brianna: OMG I wanna go into Hot Topic!

Jacob: No! Lets go to Foot locker

Brianna: Why? I love Hot Topic *pulls Jacob into Hot Topic*

I know that Shanté works here and I don't wanna bump into her again! She would definitely try to get more! OMG here comes trouble!

--In Hot Topic--

Shanté: Hello! Welcome To ...... Oh HELL No!

Brianna: Im sorry whats wrong miss?

Shanté: Oh Jacob knows.

Brianna: *turns to Jacob* Jake what is she talking about?

Jacob: I don't know what she's talking about

Shanté: you knew what I was talking about when I kissed down ya body!

Jacob: Naah I really don't know what she's talking about!

Brianna: Wow Jacob! I didn't think you could lie to me like how you are right now!

Jacob: Brianna I don't know what your talking about!!

Brianna: So I really am another target! Oh my fucking ---

Jacob: Brianna I Lov---GCO

Brianna: *slaps Jacob* Shut the hell up! Tell that to another trick!! *runs out of the mall and to the nearest bus stop*

I looked at Shanté in disgust.

Jacob: Stupid trick.

I ran to the bus stop and caught her as she was about to get on the bus. She was bawling. I hugged her tightly but she pushed me away, and ran back in the mall.

Brianna: Just leave me the hell alone.

I just stood there for a minute dumbfounded. I went in the mall and went to Foot Locker and I saw Chres and Craig.

Brianna POV  

I ran back in the mall and looked for Sharoya, I just wanted to leave. I found her and she saw the tears.

Sharoya: Boo, what happened?

Brianna: I thought he changed, he's just the same. I'm just another sideline hoe.

Sharoya: *hugs her* I'm so sorry Bri

Brianna: I just wanna go home

Sharoya: Okay I just wanna go to two more stores. Hot Topic & Foot Locker.

I didn't wanna tell Sharoya so I decided to go, I just wanna take my behind home.  

We walked back into Hot Topic and Sharoya picked out a shirt and I got some accessories. When we got to the register that bitch was there.

Shanté: That'll be $23.47 .....shawty you obviously don't learn. He's gonna do you, just like he did me.

Brianna: He loves me, and I'm not one to give it up, on the first day.

Shanté: 😒 If you say so, just don't say I didn't warn you am.

Sharoya: Oh no Bri you ready?

Brianna: Yeah, Im ready.

Sharoya: Good, let's get out of here before I have to pull out a bitch track.