Chapter 8

Sharoya POV

I heard yelling coming from upstairs.

Sharoya: Lani, I'll be back

I walked up the stairs and saw Jacob attacking Prod while Ray was holding him back.

Craig: Y'all aren't even official yet. It was just a kiss. Relax.

Jacob: Just a kiss?!?! You still kissed her. You know how I feel about her and you know You not even my bro no more, man fuck you Craig.

I started crying, I don't know. I really liked him and Bri was my best friend that I've had since I got here. Jacob looked at me then Prod and walked out. I looked at Prod and when he saw me, he walked to me and grabbed me.

Craig: Sharoya I wanted to tell you but I--GCO

I slapped him and told him, "Save Me The Bullshit"

I ran so fast and I kept crying. I started to walk home, I needed to clear my head. 😔

Craig POV

I feel terrible. She really liked me and I wasn't planning on the secret coming out like this. I ran after her and ran down the stairs, grabbed my keys and got in my car, and started driving to Sharoya's house.

After about 3 blocks I spotted her.

Craig: Sharoya!

Sharoya: What Craig?

Craig: Get in the car, can we talk?

Sharoya: No. I'm going home Prod

Craig: Sharoya your house is about 5 miles up, you really wanna walk?

Sharoya: Yes!....No, Dammit Prod

Craig: Exactly. Get in and I'll take you home

Sharoya: *she stops and stares at him in disgust* Ugh okay.

Sharoya POV

I knew I wasn't finna walk no damn 5 miles. So I just looked at him.. I really didn't wanna get it but I definitely didn't wanna walk 5 miles to my house so i just got in but I wasn't gonna talk to him! Or Brianna!

Craigs POV

She got in the car, I'm gonna take the extra long way so we could talk.

Craig: Can we talk Roya?

Sharoya: Do I have a choice?

Craig: No you don't.

Sharoya: OH well, I don't wanna talk but I bet your gonna tell me your side anyways!

Craig: Look it was just a game, a simple kiss. I was going to tell you after we became serious, and ----GCO

Sharoya: That's my best friend. You kissed her, I don't think I can trust you.

Craig: I didn't know we were serious, until we started hanging for real and I got to really know you baby. Plus why offer to play spin the bottle if you'll get mad at the result

Sharoya: Thats true but ... Well I mean yeah but Craig, you could've told me! well Im sorry if I overreacted just you better not pull no shit like that again I swear I'll kill you and the b---GCO

Craig: It won't baby. I promise. *kisses her*

Sharoya: I ain't your baby

Craig: Not yet but lemme ask you something?

Sharoya: Anything.

Craig: Be my girl, ❤😍

Sharoya: Um---Oh here's my house.

Craig: *locks car doors* answer me

Sharoya: IDK Yet *laughing*

Craig: Give me kiss.

I kissed her and she got out the car. I told her I'd call her tonight.

Damn, that girl is doing things to me. I think I'm in love.

-Brianna's House-

Brianna POV

*Jacob walks in the room*

Brianna: Hey Baby, wha--- GCO

Jacob: Don't "Hey Baby" me! You can do that shot to Craig right!

Brianna: What the hell are you talking about Jacob?

Jacob: Ask Craig's lips! Your used to me right!

Brianna: Jacob I don't know what your talking about !

Jacob: You know what Brianna screw this! Screw Us! Fuck all of this! For the first time I actually fell for a girl and this happens! You just show me what falling in love is all about! Fuck you Brianna! Dead ass ! And it wasn't with some regular nigga.. With Craig, my best friend! At least what I thought!

Brianna: So now your blaming all of this on me! Really?! You left me in the dirt during freshman year! Now you know how it feels!!

Jacob: Yeaah but at least I ain't lead you on! We weren't official we were just friends and you loved me! I didn't know this! You were just my friend not my girlfriend!

Brianna: Being Friends is worst Jacob! How could you leave your brag friend like that!! I'm still not your girlfriend ! And I don't think I will ever be! So I guess you could kiss that goodbye!

Jacob: kindaa like how you kissed Craig! And to kiss us goodbye?? Great! I did it for 2 years.. I bet I could do it for the rest of my life! Bye Brianna! Loose my number too!!

Brianna: Jacob!! You don't even know what really happened. Jacob!!! JACOB!!

*Jacob walks out and gets into his car and drives home*

I cried and cried. I refuse to go to school tomorrow. Craig kissed me. I don't even know what to do anymore. I'm going to sleep. I'll wake up hoping this was just a dream.