Chapter 29

Brianna: wtf is going on?

Prod: Uh well...(gco)

Dee: Me and Craig have a past, we used to be friends with benefits

(Sharoya ran over)

Sharoya: Babe come dance with me *looks at Dee* Hi, nice to meet you. You're Ray's girlfriend right?

Dee: Yeah, hehe, nice to meet you

Brianna: and your boyfriend's fuck partner,

Prod sent Brianna the death glare.

Sharoya: What's she talking about?

Prod: This is Dee, babe. you know, DEE...

Sharoya: Oh no, not on my birthday, im in too good a mood. I ain't even mad tho. Nice to meet you hun, now babe LET'S DANCE, WOOO! (pulls Craig to the dance floor)

Ray: she took that better than I thought.

Jacob : Word, lets dance babe

Brianna: Okay *pulls him on the dance floor*

---------

Ray's POV

Im taken back by all this shit, but it was the past, I'll let it go.

Dee: *turns to Ray* it was the past Ray, it's noth.....GCO

Ray: let go of the past focus on the future, which is us.

Dee: Great, now lets go dance. *kisses Ray and pulls him to the  dance floor*

After hours and hours of grinding, twerking, slow dancing, and soul train lines. The party was over and it was time to go. I dropped Dee off home, Jacob and Brianna were drunk as hell so probably stayed with Craig & Roya. I decided to drive to Santo's house and check up on them.

(Knocks on front door)

*Chresanto answers the door and Dasia is on the couch sleep*

Ray: Wassup bro. how's dasia?

Chresanto: She's good, I'm worried about me tho. I'm bout to be a father, I'm only 17.

Ray: It's fine bro, you got this. Just be there for her when she needs you the lost because it's not gonna be easy

Chresanto: You right bro, you're always good at this advice thing .

Ray: I try, all the drama going on with everybody, someone has to be the logical one.

We laughed and hugged.

Ray: you mind if I crash here tonight, I'm too tired to drive.

Chresanto: Why do you ask dumb questions? You can stay here whenever you want.

Ray: Ard, I guess. Good Night.

I went upstairs and went to bed.