Chapter 19

Jacobs POV

It's been two days since we broke up, man I should have never would have slept with that hoe. 

After what happened I would not leave my room, the guys would try to get me out my room but they can't I just don't feel up to it. 

Brianna's not talking to me no matter what I try, I always do something stupid to fuck things up.

I walked in the double doors of the school to be greeted by Santo & Ray.

Chresanto: Wassup Jay

Jacob: Nothing really man.

Ray: You ready for first period?

Jacob: Do I have a choice?

I had sarcastic tone to me. I really been feeling since what happened. It's all my fault.

Ray: Jay, you need to lighten up man.

Jacob: 😒 I am.

Ray: Bruh, you stay in your house all day. Don't pick up your phone, don't even go partying no more.

Chresanto: Word bro, something gotta give

Jacob: I just haven't been feeling it. Since me and Bri broke up, shit has just been different.

Ray: Why did y'all break up in the first place?

The Bell Rung. Thank God.

Jacob: 😳 Let's get to class

Chresanto: Ard. Lets go.

Brianna POV 

I walked through the doors with my purple ASAP sweatshirt and light blue skinnies with my grape 5's.  

There was a huddle of boys at my locker.  

I walked through them, just for one of them to say something. Your everyday thirsty m'f.

??: Ma, you know since you single maybe me and you could hook up?

??: Nah bro chill. Shawty mine.

Brianna: I'm not none of y'all's so fuck out my face.

Thank god Sharoya walked through them and saved me.

Sharoya: Clear out, the dean is coming.

They all took flight in what seemed to be 2.5 seconds.

Brianna: Girl I owe you.

Sharoya: no problem. Now wassup with you.

Brianna: What do you mean?

I knew where she was going with this. She knew he cheated with Milani, so I don't know why she was expecting me to talk to him.

Sharoya: He loves you Bri....GCO

Brianna: if he loved me, he wouldn't have cheated. I'm tired of crying over him, I'm done, time to move on I gave him to many chances and he took it to far

Sharoya: I know Bri, but he's been crying, texting Prod and I constantly. I'm tired of him.

Brianna: Not my problem. Now come in we're gonna be late for first period.

Sharoya: 😒 Fine

I grabbed my books and slammed my locker  

We walked to first period.

Jacob POV  

I sat in my usual seat it was kind of awkward because Brianna sits in front of me. When she sat came in with her hair in a ponytail, she was beautiful, I just sighed. She sat there and I just put my head down.

-End of Period-

I walked out to Chem Lab, where Mrs.Wells stopped me at the door.

Mrs.Wells: Mr.Perez you and Brianna's projects are due tomorrow

Dammit!

Mrs.Wells: If it's not turned in by then and presented that'll be an F for the semester.

Jacob: Um may I do a solo assignment? Me and Brianna sorta aren't on good terms.

Mrs.Wells: No it's too late for that.

Brianna then walked in.

Brianna: Mrs.Wells can I change part----GCO

Mrs.Wells: Sorry Brianna, I can't. It's too late. You & Jacob need to make up and finish this project by tomorrow. Or that's an F for the semester. Understood?

Brianna: but Mrs.Wells

Mrs.Wells: No buts Brianna. It's final.

Brianna: Ugh

She stomped away to her seat.

Brianna POV 

Ugh. She knows I'm a straight A student and she knows I can get it done by tomorrow. Why?! Why me?  

I put my head down. I'll just go to his house and get this project done with so I'll never have to see his face again.

Brianna: *whispers* Jacob

He jumped around.

Jacob: Yeah.

Brianna: I'm going to your house to finish the project but after I'm done. I'm leaving, don't text, call, or even look at me. Got it

Jacob: harsh much. I know you're mad Bri but I----GCO

Brianna: Boy please, I'm beyond mad, I'm pissed. I'm...Oh I swear Jacob Emmanuel Perez.

Jacob: Bri just talk to me please.

Brianna: No. I'll see you later

Jacob: Brianna Com---GCO

Mrs.Wells: *clears throat* Brianna and Jacob would you like to share your conversation with the class?

Jacob: Well actually.....

Brianna: NO Mrs.Wells continue with the lesson. I apologize.

I rolled my eyes at Jacob and he gave me an innocent look. This is gonna be a long day, I know it

---------------------------------------------------- 

Miss Us? Sorry. It's been busy.

But Yeah. Continue To Vote, and Comment, etc.