Chapter 11

- End of the Day - 

Jacob POV

 I walked out the school building got in my car and turned up the music, before I pulled off I got a text from Brianna.

[BriannahE]: Change of plans, Im coming to your house.  

[JayMisfit]: Okay cool.  

[BriannahE]: Okay baby

I drove off to my house and as I pulled into the driveway, Brianna was coming up the block.   I got out the car and Brianna hugged me and we started kissing right there.

Brianna: Someone is excited to see me.

Jacob: Of course I am. Now can we go inside and finish what we started 

Brianna: Okay

So we went up to my room and sat on the bed she took off her bag and started pulling out books.

Jacob: I wasn't talking bout the tutoring 😏

Brianna: Oh Really? *bites lip* What did you have in mind?

She looked at me with those beautiful eyes and then she kissed me. I kissed back.

(If you want you can listen to 2012 by Chris Brown) 😉  

Brianna POV 

I kissed him and he kissed back I layed back and pulled him on top of me without breaking the kiss. I took off his shirt and he did the same. He started to kiss my neck and my chest, I couldn't help but moan his lips were so soft and he was so gentle. He grabbed my hips and started grinding on me, he was teasing me and I was loving every second.

( A/N: This is about to get rated R. So I'm gonna have my friend write this part. )

He kissed my waist and made his way down kissing my waist line and he pulled off my shorts and began to touch me. I moaned and he put two of fingers inside of me while I started moaning like crazy.   He started to smile and started to lick my p*ssy, I arched my back and grabbed his hair making him go deeper in me.

Jacob: Baby you taste amazing.

Brianna: Ahh, Jacob. Uhh Im gonna...c..cu..cum

That's when he stopped

Jacob: not yet

He came up and started kissing me again. That's when he took off his pants and I could see his friend bulging from his boxers.  I shrieked a little into the kiss. He laughed and then grabbed something out his nightstand drawer, that's when I closed my eyes because he took off his boxers and I couldn't believe how big it was.  He laughed at me. I can't believe I was really doing this.

Jacob POV 

Her eyes went wide then she shut them tightly that's when I figured she had seen my friend. Lol. I just put on my condom and briefed her. I rubbed the tip against her, as she cried out my name and moaned. Her moans turned me on like crazy.

Jacob: Bri this might hurt at first but it's gonna feel amazing afterwards. You sure you want to?

She just nodded her head. I inserted myself into her and she just shrieked in pain and gripped the sheets tightly. I started off slow and she just kept saying, "Jacob it hurts" but I knew she'd be feeling it in 3....2...1... "Uhhhhhh Jacob"  I started to go faster and she just clawed at my back and that made me groan. Being inside her was amazing.

Brianna: ahh fuck Jacob.

Jacob: Ahhh Brianna Brianna: *bites lip* mmmm

She kept telling me to go harder, telling me go deeper as she moaned my name.

Jacob: Briannaa....Fuck

I never moaned out a girl's name but she was that good. I pulled her on top of me and let her ride me. She was good for her first time. She smiled at me and kept moaning for me.

Brianna: Oh MY GOD!

Jacob: Cum for me Bri

That's when she came and collapsed on my chest. I kissed her and held her in my arms. I just made love to the girl I loved.   I layed next to her and kissed her forehead.

Jacob: I Love You baby girl.

Brianna: I Love you too.

And she fell asleep in my arms. She was so beautiful and I finally had her to myself.  

Craig POV 

Me and Sharoya were at Santo's house with him and Dasia. They were upstairs and we were in the living room.

Craig: So Um baby.

Sharoya: Yes baby *lays on his chest*

Craig: Why didn't you say you loved me back?

Sharoya: I wasn't sure if I did or not.

Craig: So you don't love me 😔

Sharoya: Yes I do Prod *kissed him* I just don't wanna get hurt

Craig: Baby you are the first girl I've ever loved and I won't hurt you

Sharoya: You sure ?

Craig: I got you babe.

She smiled and got up and went into the kitchen and my phone rang from a text message.

??: Hey boo 

[CJ]: Hey Dee 

[Dee]: You coming over tonight? 

[CJ]: Of course. Just be ready for me 

[Dee]: 😏 Im always ready baby 

[CJ]: See you at 9 😘 

[Dee]: Later ;)  

• 

• 

• 

•  

So this is the end of Zeeee Chapter. Crazy Cliffhanger?   Who is Dee?  Will Sharoya find out?  What's gonna happen with Bri and Jacob?  Will he leave her like the other hoes?  Find out in the next chapter.