Chapter 25

Okay so before I start this chapter, I just want to say thanks for all the feedback, I love everyone thats supporting this book....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brianna POV

I ran out the library as fast as I could, and went to my next class. The day went by super slow after that.

After school, I went straight home for two reasons. I was hungry & I needed to think.

When I got home something felt oddly strange, I felt like I wasn't alone, but no one possibly lives here so I brushed it off. I walked to my fridge and decided to make a sandwich.

As I made my sandwich, I couldn't help but shake the feeling I wasn't alone, I put everything back in the fridge and went upstairs to my room, so I could watch TV. As I walked up the stairs I felt a jolt of pain hit my right side of my rib cage, then my left. I tried to scream, but a large hand went over my mouth. I continuously tried but nothing worked, as then someone yanked me back by my hair.

??:: Im going to move my hand & you better not scream, okay?

I nodded.

They slowly removed their hand and I gasped for air, then let out an ear-piercing scream

??: Ahh Sh-t, You dumb bitch! That was a stupid move. I should kill you

Brianna: Please no,

??: Just cooperate

He started to walk closer to me, when I made a run for upstairs but he grabbed my leg pulling me back down the stairs.

Brianna: Please don't hurt me

??: STFU Bitch!

I started to cry. He tugged at my hair again and I screamed from the pain, he then placed a cloth over my mouth, and I tried to inhale but a strong substance filled my lungs, I kicked and screamed as my eyes got heavier by the second and then everything just went BLACK!.....

Jacob POV

After school I met up with everyone, except Prod and Sharoya, and Brianna. I sighed.

Jacob: Wassup Y'all

Ray: You know, we cooling it

Chresanto: Yeah Dat

Dasia: Where's Bri?

Jacob: I don't know she just ran out on me earlier and I haven't seen her since, where's Craig & Sharoya

Dasia: Oh, Craig is staying the night at Sharoya's house today

Chresanto: Yeah, so  they went to get his stuff

Jacob: *laughs* My son Craig stepping up in the world

Thats when Allison, my ex, walked over to us and we glared at each other.

Allison: Have you guys seen Brianna, she was suppose to tutor me last period and she isn't answering her phone

Dasia: That's weird Brianna always answers her phone

Jacob: Lemme call her

I dialed her number as it rang, and rang, and rang...then.....

"Hey, you've reached Bri, sorry I can't get to the phone, but leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can, laters"