Chapter 9

- The next Morning -

I woke up and I felt like shit. I couldn't sleep half the night. I kept thinking about him.

I got a text from my phone.

[RoyaahJ]: Bri, I wanna talk to you. Meet you first period ?

[LoveMeBrii]: Im not going to school this week.

[RoyaahJ]: What?!?! Why not?

[LovemeBrii]: Im just not feeling it. I don't wanna go

[RoyaahJ]: Im coming over now.

[LoveMeBrii]: No.

[RoyaahJ]: Too late. Open the door.

[LoveMeBrii]: It's open. I'm upstairs

Sharoya walked in my room and its like she couldn't believe her eyes. 😳

Sharoya: What the hell happened in here?

Brianna: Jacob ended it and he doesn't wanna talk to me ever again. *starts crying* I didn't even kiss Craig he kissed me. I tried to tell Jacob but he just won't listen.

Sharoya: Im so sorry boo. Me and Craig made up, I mean why play the game if you gonna get mad at the result.

Brianna: He just doesn't wanna talk to me.

Sharoya: Let's go. I can get Chres or Ray to talk to him.

Brianna: I don't know ab---GCO

Sharoya: Baby girl, I promise you gonna get him back.

Brianna: Okay. *wipes face*

I went in the bathroom, washed my face, showered and I decided to just wear my sweats and a spaghetti strap shirt with my black cardigan. All Black. My black uggs and a ponytail. I put my glasses on and came out the bathroom.

Brianna: Im ready for hell.

Sharoya: Oh shut up and come on.

Brianna: Fine

-At school-

We got to school and it took me all strength to pull me to first period. I sat in the back near the door, thats when Jacob walked in, he looked at me with hatred and hurt in his eyes then he went to his seat. I went to sleep, I wasnt bout to cry again, even if i was i think i ran out of tears. I just wasn't in the mood for class.

Jacob POV

I walked in the class and Brianna was right there by the door. I looked at her in disgust, I was so hurt. She looked like she had been crying all night and like she didn't get any sleep. Did I do that? Damn.

Well I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Brianna POV

🌀Dream🌀

We were walking into the park and he looked at me and kissed me and that made me smile. I covered my mouth because of my braces.

Jacob: Baby it's cute.

Brianna: No it's not.

Jacob: Yes it is. Give me kiss

We kissed again. Then it got dark and gray clouds formed around the park. Then Jacob let go of my hand and started to disappear, what in the actual hell is going on?

Jacob: Goodbye Bri 👋

Brianna: Jacob, you said you wouldn't leave again. *Crying* NO!! Jacob!!! JACOB!

🌀End of Dream🌀

*wakes up*

Brianna: JACOB!!!!