Tim's POV

Jason's been pacing this whole time while we wait for Damian well waiting for the twins.As the bus pulled up we saw something shocking.Damian was carrying a sleeping Marinette and ia actually smilling.She is snuggling into his chest and he chuckles.

Jason is glaring dagers at Damian."Keep glaring Todd and she'll find out when they discover your body Seine River."he stated simply.It didn't faze him in the slightest."Angel we're here."Damian said in a hushed voice.Probebaly scerd he'll scare her.

"You can keep trying Wayne she won't wake up.Let me show you how it's done."Chloe said as she made it through the front door."Mari AKUMA!"That did the trick she almost fell out of Damian's arms with the amount of firce ahe used to sit up."Where omg I can't believe I almost...Chloe Bourgeois I'll get you back for that!"

"I had a feeling you'd be asleep so I already hid everything."She chuckled nervously."Well you know you can't hide things fron me.Plus my boyfriend is a detective isn't that Dami... O shit sorry Dami and Jason I see you fuming over there back off don't even think about it or I'll discolate your arm again."We started laughing because she did it yesterday three time's and today so far two.

"It's alright angel that way Jason has to accept it because you're happy.If he kills me you're going to be sad and angry."Damian stated with a smile.The rest of the American class has already went to theyr rooms.Exept Sam Tucker and Danny."Let's head to Chloe's room and hang out."Everyone followed the new couple inside.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃Timeskip🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃1 hour later 🍃🍃🍃

Just as we where about to head back to our rooms one of Danny's classmates opened the door with a terrified expretion.Through the slit of the door a majenta butterfly flew through.

It landed on his shirt.It transformed him into a terrifying football player.He beoke down the door and ran out.Everyone was starting to freack out.

"Guys calm down.He can use your fear against you.Don't show you're scerd."We went onto the balcony Paris was in total chaos.Ghost where flying around everywhere.Akumas close behind.The ghost scare people and the akuma takes the advantage.

Suddenly an explosion went of.Out of the empty building that fells rubble came...

Hey guys so this book is almost done😓😢.

The final battle is near but they have to fight not just to save Paris but the world.Will they succeed or will they fail.

Keep reading and you'll find out.See ya then.👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕