😺

Lady noire POV

"Bring me Marinette or these two will die."I looked at both of them and they don't seem bothered. I geuss they're use to stuf like this. I looked towards Danny and saw he was gone. I smirked he must have gone ghost. I looked towards Jason and saw him turning invisible.He gave me a two finger salute. I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"Oh who are you going to kill."He looked towards the restraints and saw them missing.While he was distracted Mister Bug threw his yo-yo and wrapped him up.He pulled and he fell onto one of the platforms.He dropped his pencil I ran hot it and cataclysmed it.The akuma flew out and mister bug de-eviliced it.He used his Miraculous cure and everything was fixed instantly.

"Pound it."I used my baton to go back to the bus and detransformed behind a pillar. I ran to the bus and saw the class back in it.Before I could even say a word Danny pulled me into a hug."Danny I'm alright I'm not hurt even if I was the Miraculous cure would have healed me."

He still wouldn't let go."Danny Todd let go of me before I flip you."He let go of me very quickly."Ha Fenton is scerd of a French girl."I heard a blong Jock say."If you knew me like he does you would also be scerd isn't that right bro."His eyes widen as if he's having a flashback. I sae him shiver."That's right last time you brake a guy's nose.We where scerd to start a argument around you for 5 weeks."I laughed as he shivered again."I just thought him not to underestimate a 4 year old that's all."He shook his head but smilled."Alright any questions."I looked towards the other learners and saw a girl with black hair raise her hand."Yes what's you're question.""Hi my name's paulina.Why was that weird guy after you before?"

"O that it's one of my classmates that saw me hugging Danny and Jason and thought I was dating one of them.So he was akumatized I just have one thing to say about the dating part gross no way in fucking hell would I date them!"

"Hey!"I looked towards Danny and saw him​ pouting."Ha see Fenton no one would date you."a black haired jock said it this time."I wouldn't dat him because he's my younger tein brother."I smirked as he groaned."You're older by a minute.One minute so would you quite it.Shorty."I huffed as he ruined my hair. I swatted his hand away and tried to fix my hair."I hate you.""I love you to sis."