💖

Damian POV

We where riding back from the eiffel tower. I can't believe I've only known Mari a week and I fell for her hook line and sinker.When she said yes I swear I was on cloud nine. I just hope we can help her free this city and take that weight of her shoulders.I know Danny and Jason are going to threaten me when I arrive and Angel leaves.

Jason will most likely try to shoot me again.Last time it was because I took one of his books in the library to read.He was pissed and that was a book.Imagine when he finds out I'm dating his sister.Hell is going to rain down on earth.

The one plus side is I don't have to get her father's approval just her two over protective brothers.Yeah that's much better especially with the fact one has guns and the other is a ghost. I felt a weight on my shoulder and saw angel has fallen asleep and her head is on my shoulder.

I heard people whispering but paid them no mind.The only thing I could do is watch as my angel snuggles up against me. I smile yeah shocker the Damian Wayne the Ice Prince of Gotham can smile. I put me arm around her waist pulling her onto my lap.She nuzzeld into my chest.

I saw Danny do the same with Sam. I heard a whine and Mari trying to snuggle closer to me. I chuckled softly and hugged her as she slept in my arms.Lets just hope Jason isn't waiting with a gun at the hotel entrance.

If he is.Shit then I'm screwed.O well if I have my Angel I'll face an angry Jason any day. I usually do but this time he'll be angrier than usual.Plus Danny's with him.O well I have angel and both of them is scerd of her.Maby dating a Todd will be a adventure especially with all three being hereo's.Looks like it's in theyr blood to help people.

This chapter has been finished since November and I totally forgot about it.Sorry but it's here now.Enjoy.

P.s should this be the end?