🌹

Marinette POV

I am showing Danny,Sam,Tucker and Damian around.Danny keeps glaring at Damian as I talk with him.He now calls me angel and I cal him demon or dami. I enjoy talking to him he has a very different perspective. I got to learn a bit more about him.

Like that he was raised by the league of assassin's till he was eleven.He was dropped off with his father when his grandfather was killed.He became robin shortly after.He also loves art and animals.Apparently he only finds a few people bearable.Those few being me Alfred,Bruce and Jon.Even if I have no idea who that is.

I also got to know a bit about Sam and Tucker.A bit about Danny to but he hasn't changed much.He is still the annoying brother but hey I love that idiot.

When we got to Miss Bustiers class  we saw a few of Danny's classmates already here.Well that's​what happens when you make Kim and Alix tour gides."Alright who won the bet this time?"I asked and everyone looked at me."I did so pay up knuckle head."Alix said and Kim took out some money giving it to her."You guy's will always do this won't you?"Danny asked next to me.We started laughing because the day these two stop making bets the world must be ending.

I caught my breath and held my stomach. I still giggled then answered because Kim and Alix was still laughing."The day those two stops with bets is the day the world ends."I saw Chloe walk in with her group then max.

Let's get this party started."Alright welcome to our class.This is where you all will come to school.If you have any questions please tell one of us we're more than happy to help."I said with a smile.