🐱👻🔫

The Todd siblings

The Todd siblings consistent of three children.The eldest is Jason he is 6 years older than the others.Then the twins Marinette and Daniel or Danny. Marinette is the eldest twin.Both brother's are very protective over her.

She was to friendly for her own good.People often took advantage of her kindness.Especially living on the streets of Gotham.One night while on the streets a group of men approached them.

The two boy's first instinct was to pull Marinette behind them.Jason pulled Danny behind him next to Marinette."Run guy's don't look back get out of here."Marinette wanted to object but Danny took her hand and ran.While running they got seperated.Marinette ended up infront of a bakery.She fell to her knees out of excaustion.The couple living above the bakery saw the five year old and took her in.

She was adopted by the young couple and then they moved to Paris.She later discovered her brothers where also adopted.Danny was adopted by the Fentons so he was safe.They live in Amity Park.Jason was adopted by Bruce Wayne.He still lives in Gotham.

She was 13 when she was intrusted with the black cat miraculous.She was known as Ladynoire.She fought next to Mister Bug.He often flirts with her and she shuts him down immediately.She has been fighting Hawk Moth for five years already.She became the Miraculous gardian at the age of 15.She figured out her brothers secrets of being hereos the minute they showed up.

So looks like she will need her brothers help.Maby a certain designer named MT can get them here. I need more than just them.Batman will help but it's Bruce so it will work out.