17 September 2020

Alright well today I found out something about myself.

When I'm stressed I struggle to breath.No I don't have corona😑.

I had an Afrikaans test at school today.After school might I add.In the second to last period of the day I felt my chest start to hurt just a bit. I was also a bit dizzy but chose to ignore it.Well that was a bad idea.After school I almost collapsed and I couldn't breathe.

I am basically use to this because I have experienced it for the past two years already.But today was worse. I could not get any air into my lungs.My teacher told me to take of my mask and to put down my bags. I did it then put my hands on my head so that I could try to breathe.Well try to. I was so dizzy.My friend was freaking out.Her name is Katelynn.

Our teacher told her to go tell my teacher where I was writing I'm on my way. I got my breath a bit but still felt dizzy.

I still wrote my test but I didn't have enough words. Like come on people I was writing through blurry vision.Dizzyness and not being able to breath.My teacher scolded me about not going home instead coming and wrighting the test.Like serouisly it's because of stress.If I wright it on another day this will happen again just on a different day.Like come on people think a bit.Now here I'm sitting still dizzy my eyes are burning doing homework then having to make dinner for me and my grandmother.