📖

Marinette POV

I looked behind me and saw Damian glaring at Alya still holding her wrist and still has his other arm around my waist. I blushed as he looked at me."Who do you think you are?" Alya asked still trying to get her wrist out of his grip.He tightens his grip then spoke in an ice cold tone."I think I'm Damian Wayne.Try to hit my angel again you lose your hand got it."Alya glared at him.He tightens his hold again and glared at her again.She shrunk under his glare and nodded.

She left with the rest of my so called friends. I looked at Jason and Danny.They where glaring at Damian."What did you mean when you said that Mari's YOUR ANGEL."I blushed remembering what he said."Excactly what I meant."He replied smirking."Why you little..."I cut Jason of mid sentence."Thanks for helping me Dami.But I should probably assign the class to a person."I kissed his cheek and left behind a fuming older brother a smug and blushing Dami. I pulled Danny who was still glaring at him.

I hit him over the head and he huffed. I thought Jason was protective looks like Danny might be worse. I gave him a playful glare and shoved him to Sam."Sam could you please talk some sense into him.He wants to kill Damian after he saved me."She nodded and scolded him.Like a little boy.

I laughed as he tried to argue but she didn't let him.Shes litteraly taimed a Todd.She is a miracle worker. I looked towards them again he glared as Damian approached us and that got him a hit at the back of the head.