⌨️

Tucker's POV

As the dust cleared from the explosion a clown guy walks out of the debree laughing."Well well well looks like batsey isn't here to stop me."He laughed again.Suddenly all the villians walked towards​ the arch the triomph.

🌹
Marinette's POV

"Suit up guys we have an army to fight.Plagg claws out."The familiar green glow serounded me the familiar cold leather replacing my clothes.My hair grows and is braided.My sight enhanced aswell as my hearing.

Everyone went to suit up Chloe transformed

Everyone went to suit up Chloe transformed.Danny stood on the balcony glaring at the ghosts in the sky."Going ghost!"Two white rings serounds him.His clothes changes into a black and white suit and on his chest is a D with a P in it.His black hair turnes snow white and his blue eyes turn green.

Jason came back with the rest of the bats.Sam and Tucker are in hunting gear.Persumably ghost hunting gear. I opened my batton and called Pegasus."Open a portal on Chloe's balcony to the base."

The portal opened and we landed in the base facing my team.The hologram map is open and shows that we have quite a lot of villians to defeat."Most of them we had fought before.So we know theyr weackness but the new ones is leaving me stumped."

I started pacing and faced my team.We aren't enough to face them all we need more help."Pegasus if you may open a portal at the justice league tower.Young justice league and teen titans.We need all the help we can get."

He nodded and they all appeared infront of us.Bruce/batman stepped forward and cleared his throat."We're needed here.A army is outside of inocent people who are being controlled.When you see a purple object on them smach it.Then get the civilian to safety understood?"he asked and they nodded.

I stepped forward and took a breath."When on the battlefield here keep your emotions in check he uses it against you.If a ghost comes ignore it leave that to the ghost experts.Joker is also here who knows what other villians he's gotten to try and defeat us.

Hawkmoth and Mayora is ours but if you see an opening snatch theyr jewel its where they get theyr power from.I know this isn't your battle but with this amount of villians this could go world wide.So please help us to prevent it."I sighed and they nodded."Pegasus open a portal to arch the triomph this war ends today."