🌱👻

Ok guys here is some Danny×Sam in this chapter. I put in here for the single people who love to read about love but can't find it like me.

#SingleClub💋

Danny POV

Ok come on Todd you are going to confess today.No I'm not yes I am no I'm not. I groaned and fell face first onto my bed. I'm going to have to ask Jason about this. I am so going to get teased about this. I groaned as he walks in with Tucker and 3other boy's."J I need some advice but I don't want to go to Mari so please help."I groaned as he smirked.

"Sure thing D so what do you need my experties for?"I muffledly said"Iwanttoconvestosambutidontknowhowtodoitpleasehelp"He chuckled then gave me a knowing look."Finally I've been waiting for someone to ask me with how to confess."Tucker stood with a smirk."I knew it I knew it you have a crush on Sammy.Why didn't you tell me I'm you're best friend."he wined and I just gave him a glare.He shut up and I looked towards Jason pleadingly.He smiled and gave me a pat on the back.

"Alright tell me about this girl."I nodded then spoke."She's like a angel that only wears black she loves nature and hates people who hurt animals..."

I kept talking for about an hour or so with a love sick smile on my face."I can't believe it someone actually taimed a Todd.D you're marrying her!"I looked to the door to see Mari standing their with a blushing Sam.Shit she heard me. I looked towards Jason and the fucking bastard was smirking.

I tackled him to the ground and we fought for a while till Mari grabbed our ears."Ow ow ow Mari let gooo ow."Jason said and she released our ears. I rubbed mine and glared at Jason while he just smirked."Sam would you ho on a date with me?"I asked and that got a squeel from Mari.

"Took you long enough to ask plasma brain.""So I'll take that as a yes.""No this is a yes."She pulled me by my T-shirts collar and kissed me. I heard a camera go of and saw a smug Mari."O you're dead."I said and chased after my tein hearing the rest laugh at us.