🐾

Marinette POV

Once we made it to the hotel Chloe was glaring at me then stormed over to me."What happened to you're hair Maribug I swear I'm going to hang you. I just need Mister Bug's yo-yo."I laughed."You could ask him he won't hive it to you.And for my hair my twin thought it would be fun because he is taller then me."

I crossed my arms as Chloe laughed."Everyone is taller than you Mari plus you're older brother refused to leave the lobby till you two got here." I rolled my eyes and saw Jason walking towards us."Alright Pixie Pop you got allot of explaining to do."I rolled my eyes at Jason and gave him a bored look.

"Jeah I know but I will later on meeting tonight in Chloe's room at 7 pm. I will explain everything.Plus Danny I know about you're 'Gift' bring the people who know about it with you tonight.Preferably in a descise I will be coming with the rest of my team."

Jason nodded and Danny stood wide eyed. I walked with Chloe to her room and we talked.It was almost 7 so I transformed and went to get the rest of my team.Once I got everyone we headed to Chloe's room.Everyone was there."Pegasus make a portal to our base."He nodded and the Portal opened under our feet.

Some where screaming when we went through 'Cough,Dick, Cough'. We landed in our base me and Mister Bug in front. I pulled up a digital map of Paris with possible hide outs marked."These places marked are possible hide outs of Hawkmoth.Danny I need you to ho check them out if you're near one of them.Batman if you and you're team could maby try to pinpoint a location in the next akuma attack it would help."

"Alright so sorry I just had to quickly say that but I'm Lady Noire the one who contacted you.This is Mister Bug my partner.They are Pegasus, Queen Bee,Ryoko, Viperion,King Monkey, Carapace and Rhenard.They are all members of our Miraculous team."

I saw Danny godsmaked."Alright I'm Danny Phantom this is ivy and pharaoh."We nodded anf looked at J's team."Well I'm Red Hood this is Batman,Robin,Red Robin, Nightwing oracle is listening in and then Batwoman."

"Its a pleasure meeting all of you now it's just a matter of time until we defeat Hawk Moth I just want to thank you for agreeing to help us."